Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

@Sneekaz I forget where but I saw a kanye addidas vs Black Infra 6 Black Friday war post and it had the KanyeKanye adi concept and it was all red and had a y-3 qasa sole and the upper looked like a Stan Smith classic addidas.

Has anybody seen this Black/Infra vs articke that I am talking about?
If so could you post it? The article

this?

View media item 1197941

i found this on nt
http://niketalk.com/t/577854/adidas...-pics-yet-but-ye-said-november-is-the-release

@Sneekaz I forget where but I saw a kanye addidas vs Black Infra 6 Black Friday war post and it had the KanyeKanye adi concept and it was all red and had a y-3 qasa sole and the upper looked like a Stan Smith classic addidas.

Has anybody seen this Black/Infra vs articke that I am talking about?
If so could you post it? The article

this?

View media item 1197941

i found this on nt
http://niketalk.com/t/577854/adidas...-pics-yet-but-ye-said-november-is-the-release

Yea that's the pic I saw in the article.
I was interested in the article because it talked about how many of the Black/Infra 6 were going to release.
I fell asleep before reading it and didn't save it to my reading list before clearing my cache

Last edited:
not sure but we would probably expect typical 2011 to 2012 iii and iv gr numbers since this is a black red combo, so like 30 40K worldwide? demand will make them look like 7k :lol:

I would say a Black Friday GR is around 350 K . Bred 11's are said to have been around 500k.

Last edited:
This is why i dont do the whole raffle thing.

Usually when someone says i won a raffle it doesnt mean they won a chance to spend 200 bucks on a **** quality shoe lol

My have times changed
Right. Honestly if you take a step back and just realize the whole concept of raffles, it's pretty stupid. Ahah yeah strolling in around noon at footlocker, even getting the chance to try on the shoe before you bought it. I miss it man

Glad JB made these a Black Friday release. They redeemed themselves for trying to force those horrid Oreo 5s on us last year. Every Black Friday release should be special or one of the best JB release that year. Like BCIIIs and BCIVs in previous years. They will be made in high numbers and should be enough to go around for everyone. Getting one pair should be easy if you do you homework.

I was thinking RD numbers on holiday J's were up towards the 1/2 million# mark.

If the number is 40k for a Black Friday release, Jordan Brand is leaving an insane amount of money on the table. 40k can't be right, has to be closer to jordan77's number Id think.

Why sale 40k pairs when you could sell 400K.

Math would be:

40,000 x $125= $5,000,000
Or
400,000 x $125= $50,000,000

Just an assumption that the retailers pay JB $125 per shoe and keep the profit between $125 and MSRP(have no clue how much they really pay)

But based off a 5mill or 50mill take I'd say 50mill would be the proper business move if you could move all 400k pairs, and they can

Last edited:
I remember walking into my local spot @ 1030am on Black Friday. No line no fuss asking for a pair of BCIIIs in a size 12. Getting my pair and walking out.

love it when they make 500k pairs and auctions on ebay say "rare" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol
IM NOT HAPPY, I WONT BE HAPPY, THAT PRICE IS STUPID AND 200 IS JUST PLAIN ******ED AND AS OF COLUMBIA XI'S IM FINALLY DONE… I HAVE REACHED MY LIMIT… ITS TO THE POINT WHERE RETAIL LOOKS LIKE RESELL PRICE..
mean.gif
they will definitely sell out. be happy that they are a general release or cop some k-swiss.

I would say a Black Friday GR is around 350 K . Bred 11's are said to have been around 500k.

whats gr numbers approx?

I dunno but werent the retro holiday xi's almost to the million mark or a few hundred thousand lower?

Yup 1 billion sounds about right :tongue: :lol:

I was thinking RD numbers on holiday J's were up towards the 1/2 million# mark.

If the number is 40k for a Black Friday release, Jordan Brand is leaving an insane amount of money on the table. 40k can't be right, has to be closer to jordan77's number Id think.

Why sale 40k pairs when you could sell 400K.

Math would be:

40,000 x $125= $5,000,000
Or
400,000 x $125= $50,000,000

Just an assumption that the retailers pay JB $125 per shoe and keep the profit between $125 and MSRP(have no clue how much they really pay)

But based off a 5mill or 50mill take I'd say 50mill would be the proper business move if you could move all 400k pairs, and they can

View media item 1198805
The numbers! :lol:

If i remember correctly was the jordan 1 black red 2001 and blue black like 50k each? each was numbered i think. what label were they given LS, GR or what?

they were:

View media item 1198826

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom