Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

If the shoe I saw in the video and the other videos Ive scoped is the RD pair, man it looks like it's good for about 15-25 wears or so before it breaks down.
This might have to be a double up because I will wear the **** out of this shoe from the time it leaves the store, hell I might put the shoes on in store and wear them out :smile:

Last edited:
How else will I see the differnece? Osmosis?
Do you know what osmosis is? How is it any relevant?
sick.gif
*biologist talk here*
I did learn one other thing though, Swlez gets no love and I need to watch the info I take in from him, right?

Thanks y'all, for real
You need to look at the shoe itself only, he chats lots, lots of garbage which is sometimes misleading.

SmittySmittens SmittySmittens I can't believe you out asked me if I knew what Osmosis was like I used it incorrectly in that context.

You should have said nothing about that man, Osmosis is not only what you think it is. Go learn up on it my dude, not clowning you just saying. I learned this word is the 7th grade man, but it means more than just what you think it does. Google if you have to, don't take my word for it boss, and no need for apologies, I forgive you.

@Marciatelli I can't believe you out asked me if I knew what Osmosis was like I used it incorrectly in that context.

You should have said nothing about that man, Osmosis is not only what you think it is. Go learn up on it my dude, not clowning you just saying. I learned this word is the 7th grade man, but it means more than just what you think it does. Google if you have to, don't take my word for it boss, and no need for apologies, I forgive you.

Well if you think someone is baiting you by telling you a word has more than one meaning/definition when you only believe it has one, I can help you my dude[emoji]128529[/emoji]
Ignorance is bliss, but not in this case, it's just ignorance

But I checked Urban Dictionary
frown.gif

Could you be so kind and educate my uneducated little ignorant brain with your knowledge regards the secondary meaning of the word "osmosis"?

Sure.

Osmosis "also" means to pick something up or to learn it without putting in any effort. Almost magically if you will, to gain knowledge of something by Osmosis.

(Websters)A gradual or subtle absorption of information

(Used in a sentence) "He never studies but seems to learn by osmosis"

Sure.

Osmosis "also" means to pick something up or to learn it without putting in any effort. Almost magically if you will, to gain knowledge of something by Osmosis.

(Websters)A gradual or subtle absorption of information

(Used in a sentence) "He never studies but seems to learn by osmosis"
I never heard that ever here in the UK, even if you pulled it out your a*s I will say my bad, fair play. If you could link me in PM any linguistic website confirming it, that would be great.

It's a comparison video with the shoes side by side not a SneakerCon 101 briefing.

Lol, it's on a shoe 99% of sneakerheads know nothing about until they have the shoe in hand or look at pics or vids such as his, you know, videos that show you the shoes, One of which has been out, one of which is coming out soon.
Watching the video is the answer. The end.

You don't need extensive sneaker knowledge to put to sneakers side by side and make a video.
So thanks DJ Swelz, for putting the shoes side by side and making a video, that's the only answer I needed. Repped
Cmon @a-friend  ...after everything you've learned in the GM thread, why are you watching that video and trying to take any knowledge from it. Delz is a fat piece of **** that reviews fake *** sneakers. He gets his pairs from sole awesome....end of story.

It's a comparison video with the shoes side by side not a SneakerCon 101 briefing.

Lol, it's on a shoe 99% of sneakerheads know nothing about until they have the shoe in hand or look at pics or vids such as his, you know, videos that show you the shoes, One of which has been out, one of which is coming out soon.

Watching the video is the answer. The end.

You don't need extensive sneaker knowledge to put to sneakers side by side and make a video.

So thanks DJ Swelz, for putting the shoes side by side and making a video, that's the only answer I needed. Repped
Cmon @a-friend
 ...after everything you've learned in the GM thread, why are you watching that video and trying to take any knowledge from it. Delz is a fat piece of **** that reviews fake *** sneakers. He gets his pairs from sole awesome....end of story.

Knowledge? I wasn't seeking knowledge? Where's all this coming from? You didn't hear me say I was seeking knowledge from the video?
It's a video comparing 2010 and 2014 shoe, the end.

Could care less what the guy said, I was interested in the comparison of the two shoes.

You guys know who the guys is and don't like him, cool. I never even heard of the dude.
I never said the guy was dope or legit or anything good or bad.
I don't know him, just what I have heard about him here, but you coming at me like I'm vouching for dude or something.

Y'all' acting like I dropped the video link in here and told everyone to watch it, plus plus plus.
That's wild

Knowledge? I wasn't seeking knowledge? Where's all this coming from? You didn't hear me say I was seeking knowledge from the video?
It's a video comparing 2010 and 2014 shoe, the end.

Could care less what the guy said, I was interested in the comparison of the two shoes.

You guys know who the guys is and don't like him, cool. I never even heard of the dude.
I never said the guy was dope or legit or anything good or bad.
I don't know him, just what I have heard about him here, but you coming at me like I'm vouching for dude or something.

Y'all' acting like I dropped the video link in here and told everyone to watch it, plus plus plus.
That's wild
Dude...slow your roll. Look...I'll say it again.

How are you even watching it as a comparison vid between 2010 and 2014 when you know the shoe, and everything about it is fake? It's a video comparing the 2010 vs a fake pair of 2014's. 

It's a completely pointless video in the capacity you were using it as.

I don't know the shoe is fake.
Like I said, you guys know the dude not me.

But supposedly every video out right now has fakes if they got them this early.
I'm not looking to buy, and even if the shoe is fake it's similar enough to the RD pair for me to look and see.

Besides. It's a video, I watched it. What the prob is? I'm not following where the issue is here?

Even if the shoe is fake, you saying that the video is completely useless for me to use it as a comparison based off that, and that's not true.

GMa are SO SO SO close to the actual RD pair it's actually a Great reason to watch the video and know within reason what I can expect.

I mean, unless you know of a video with a 9 week early legit Black/Infra 6 comparison? Probably not right.

But AGAIN, the video was posted, I watched it, so what! That's where it should end

Would you agree the pair on RD is going to look pretty close to the shoe in that video or no?

So every shoe right now that is 2 months plus out, if you see a video on it or a picture of it, your not clicking or not checking it out because it's too early for the shoe to be real right? Rhetorical question don't answer that.

Come on man, don't feed me that ****. You watching videos on shoes that aren't out yet just like me, what the prob is when I watch but no prob when you or anyone else watches?

But more importantly, why are we bickering over some dudes video we don't even know.

aksuited aksuited You're a cool cat and I respect your opinion, we don't need to be going at it over something like this

I appreciate the heads up on what he's about, let's leave it dead there and not give it any more attention than we already have.

Would you agree the pair on RD is going to look pretty close to the shoe in that video or no?

So every shoe right now that is 2 months plus out, if you see a video on it or a picture of it, your not clicking or not checking it out because it's too early for the shoe to be real right? Rhetorical question don't answer that.

Come on man, don't feed me that ****. You watching videos on shoes that aren't out yet just like me, what the prob is when I watch but no prob when you or anyone else watches?
The difference is I don't really watch any early videos. It's all crap and I don't like giving those guys views. Especially since they all claim to be reviewing authentic shoes. I can't tell you if RD pairs will look like those because WE HAVEN"T SEEN THEM YET. Are the colors gonna match? Who knows? Remember how baby blue GM sport blue 6s were? Then we got something much darker, thank god, on the real pairs. Will the leather look the same? Probably not.

I don't know why you're feeling so defensive when all it told you was "cmon man, how are you taking anything from this video knowing that you're staring at a fake sneaker." 

You won't know what RD pairs will REALLY look like till we are much closer to release. Until then, Joe Venuto, DJ Delz, BullitRC, and all the other fake reviewers can suck it. I don't watch their fake sneaker videos, and they won't get my views.

But more importantly, why are we bickering over some dudes video we don't even know.

@AKsuited You're a cool cat and I respect your opinion, we don't need to be going at it over something like this

I appreciate the heads up on what he's about, let's leave it dead there and not give it any more attention than we already have.
It's all good man.

That Black Friday crowd shouldn't be a problem anywhere. If these aren't 100% raffle then those fees the Mall Stores are going to have to pay for extra security is going to be insane, I can't see them doing anything but raffle honestly.
Can you imagine 100+ people lined up blocking all the doors of the shops neighboring the HOH FTA FNL CHAMPS HIBBETS etc.
Has to be all raffle to make sense

Gonna be a crowds anywhere because Stores in General are having BF sales

All it takes is to spark the crowd and then All OUT MADNESS RUSH THE STOCK ROOM!!!

GO GO GO GO!!! BLACK FRIDAY!! 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom