Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

pimp.gif

@Sneekaz I forget where but I saw a kanye addidas vs Black Infra 6 Black Friday war post and it had the Kanye adi concept and it was all red and had a y-3 qasa sole and the upper looked like a Stan Smith classic addidas.

Has anybody seen this Black/Infra vs articke that I am talking about?
If so could you post it? The article

RETAIL IS 185?? :x SAY IT AINT SO
You should be happy these are only $185, starting next year all retros are going to be $200. JB could probably get away with charging $200 for these if they wanted to and they'd still sell out.

You should be happy these are only $185, starting next year all retros are going to be $200. JB could probably get away with charging $200 for these if they wanted to and they'd still sell out.

IM NOT HAPPY, I WONT BE HAPPY, THAT PRICE IS STUPID AND 200 IS JUST PLAIN ******ED AND AS OF COLUMBIA XI'S IM FINALLY DONE… I HAVE REACHED MY LIMIT… ITS TO THE POINT WHERE RETAIL LOOKS LIKE RESELL PRICE.. :smh:

We should be happy about paying 185 for a retro? :lol: you makin it seem like we should be grateful that they're charging us 200 with tax :smh:

This is why i dont do the whole raffle thing.

Usually when someone says i won a raffle it doesnt mean they won a chance to spend 200 bucks on a **** quality shoe lol

My have times changed

Back
Top Bottom