Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Will these be the first GR in 2014 to sellout upon 8 A.M./Store opening?

nerd.gif
Can't recall any retro colorways except maybe the 2s not selling out that quickly in the last few years.

Last edited:
Hopefully there's plenty to go around.
There were plenty of UNC/Bulls/Wizards back on black Friday in 08.
Flu Game 12 in 09.
Flint 13 in 10.
BC 3 in 11.
BC 4 in 12.
Oreo 5 last year.

Will these be the first GR in 2014 to sellout upon 8 A.M./Store opening?

:nerd:

Can't recall any retro colorways except maybe the 2s not selling out that quickly in the last few years.

Really?

Air Jordan 3- Fire Red, Powder Blue
Air Jordan 6- Infrared
Air Jordan 10- Powder Blue

A bunch of colorways have been sitting for a few weeks in the past two years, not even taking into account the new colorways.

Last edited:
As long as these blogs don't start showing you know who wearing them we should be fine. But we will eat either way

Jordan 3's never sit in CALI Retail Stores…  except the Metallic 3's and they barely sat for maybe a Week and A Half

But I've gone out of town and seen Fire Red 3's and Crimson 3's on Foot Locker walls for sale marked down!

but its usually just one pair.

Last edited:
:lol: we should be fine as long as he pushing his new brand.. :tongue:
Yikes, looks like sea salt too.. You know there will still be some doses going around.

Lol true. But you know how blogs are they will bring up the fact that he wore the varsity red pair. And people lose there mind. (Some paid 120+ for a plain white tee that had his name associated with it)

Those SLAM DUNKS get 2 thumbs down 
tired.gif

They drop overseas in Oct… then USA on 11/1

watch resale be ******ed between OCT/NOV 1st

Last edited:
Finally decided to join NT and its only right that my first post be in this thread, this shoe is a must for me as my older cousin who I admire growing up had these when they first  came out. I remember asking him what the two holes in the tongue were for and he said it was the nostrils of the  bull from my favourite basketball team mascot but recently found out that its used to slip the shoe on with ease, they looked like boots. I was out of the game for a while and unable to grab the previous  years retro models of the shoe.  I was worried I might have to go online or the reseller route because my wife is expecting around the same day these release but she spoke with her doctor and he said he will be inducing  her so the baby will be here a week early then expected. 

Finally decided to join NT and its only right that my first post be in this thread, this shoe is a must for me as my older cousin who I admire growing up had these when they first  came out. I remember asking him what the two holes in the tongue were for and he said it was the nostrils of the  bull from my favourite basketball team mascot but recently found out that its used to slip the shoe on with ease, they looked like boots. I was out of the game for a while and unable to grab the previous  years retro models of the shoe.  I was worried I might have to go online or the reseller route because my wife is expecting around the same day these release but she spoke with her doctor and he said he will be inducing  her so the baby will be here a week early then expected. 
Welcome to NT!

Congrats on the baby mine is almost 4 months it's an incredible feeling u will love, watch. Anywayz welcome to NT and hope ur able to get ur pair. :nthat:

Lol this year has been the year of the easy cop for retro jordans.

You guys need to stop trying to hype these up

Back
Top Bottom