Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I need 20 pairs too. 1 to wear, 1 to keep, and 18 to sell. :smokin

I kid

View media item 1214157

on a side note, I too was once in the double-cop game back around '04-'06, with the intention of wearing the doubles once the first pair deteriorated
But in the end, I just have too many pairs to seriously wear down anything that fast
Recently Ive been unloading most of my DS preserved pairs cause theres no way they are still wearable at this point
Or at least not worth the risk of crumbing

Last edited:
on a side note, I too was once in the double-cop game back around '04-'06, with the intention of wearing the doubles once the first pair deteriorated
But in the end, I just have too many pairs to seriously wear down anything that fast
Recently Ive been unloading most of my DS preserved pairs cause theres no way they are still wearable at this point
Or at least not worth the risk of crumbing
This.

One pair is enough, unless thats your only pair. Once you reach a threshhold of 8+ pairs, its getting quite hard to reaaaally wear out a pair when you have a rotation. I mean, sure, you guys double or tripple up aka bite more than you can chew, just gonna end up with cracks, crubling and dissapointment.

One pair for muah.

after these get copped all i need now is a khaki suit and a red tie.
laugh.gif
Dont forget the shutter shades too! SWAG LVL OVER 9000
laugh.gif

I will try get two as well. One to wear like everyday haha

Also one to just look at and as a backup :smile:

Yeezy loves wearing the black infrareds.

:lol: really though man...But ya'll do realize some KANYE stan feel like this though....I've heard worst

You are absolutely correct. I'm not sure if you were in the Air Jordan 1 Black/red thread, because they were so adamant that Kanye was the reason why they are so popular. :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom