Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Good looking on that WeekendDrop link. I'm not trusting this Saudi wifi on Black Friday #DeploymentLife

Just pre ordered off weekenddrop but never got charged? do they charge it now, or on release day?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Well I'm getting my pair for $270 so I wouldn't think it be unrealistic to see numbers higher than $300 especially if it's from a store. Flight club probably got em at $400

Well I'm getting my pair for $270 so I wouldn't think it be unrealistic to see numbers higher than $300 especially if it's from a store. Flight club probably got em at $400

Which is 320 return. Sooooo many people will be reselling so you can sit back and cop for $40-60 over retail. A lot of you guys love to panic this time of year for no reason. Every store will have these in multiple fsr.

Flightclub will have these for the same as the Carmines maybe $25 more. Which started out at 250-275 after the drop. Flightclub don't even have these yet.

Last edited:
I'm hoping for million pairs to be made.

Resell will start at $300 and once they can't sell them. Then they'll drop like the usually do $220-$250 in Facebook groups.

I was able to get Carmines for $215 3 months after release. Just be patient and don't give in paying major money for this GR release.

Last edited:
Just pre ordered off weekenddrop but never got charged? do they charge it now, or on release day?

They prob don't charge until they verify your payment , or upon shipping . If you paid with PayPal they'll check to see if youre verified or if your address is confirmed .

I paid $30 for an atc service just in case on these, gonna go for retail on Fnl for the double up.

def not as nice as a feel as the breds, imo those 4s  were softer/finer 

but as far as the build, paint job & infared color itself, they are fire. some had a little extra glue or a scratch here and there but it's expected from JB

this was a retail pair btw
are they like the 2013 Playoff 8s material?

Last edited:
Kept telling myself no, finally breaking down and saying yes. Just hoping NDC doesnt blow like it has the past month

Back
Top Bottom