Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I've moved my lace lock down to the bottom on only 1 pair of my 6's. I won't do that again. That ish is a hassle, :lol: . I'm not one for re-lacing unless I have too. 

It really is a PITA the way the lacing system on the VI is

It really is a PITA the way the lacing system on the VI is
It is, I leave them ish as now from now one. I'm even too lazy to move the one back that I did move,
laugh.gif

And a lot of people will likely be going for multiples..

I need at least 2 for me, then several for the fam. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
I never said the demand wouldn't be there, I said they will be everywhere. This shoe is hyped on a whole different level. Too much hype

Went to a dunkxchange today. Some dude was selling an early release pair of this shoe for $700 :x

See I don't think so. I'm super close to pulling the trigger on pre order. 250 sounds high, but I know I'm gonna strike out on retail. And resell is for sheezy gonna be atleast 280. Plus, you have to get your  Sherlock Holmes on, inspecting pics and what not making sure you don't get some GM pair. 6s are tricky to spot GM wise. Im pretty damn sure I'm gonna do it...just gotta tell myself its ok. Over and over again.
how do u know ur gonna strike out? but i guess if you feel u have failed before u even try then u have failed.

do what u gotta do bro

Last edited:
I for one did the preorder though. I was just saying preordering because you "can't wait" is a not a premise for doing so being that a person wouldn't get them any quicker. Anyway, everyone has different lifestyles and circumstances as to why they would do a preorder. I never though I'd ever do a preorder on a pair sneakers, but I also didn't think I'd be vacationing on an estranged island around this time of year either.

Wasn't even going to try for these for that reason, but I seen price that would more than likely be resale (give or take a little) so I jumped on it before hand. Please believe that if there was a possibility these would be still be available when got back to the states then I definitely would've held off.
Well that makes sense, if you're outta the country its tough. 

Just a fyi, i was in a diff country last year on B Friday and got 3 pairs of the oreo 5s no problem online....yes i know the hype on those is nothing compared to these, but there's always options. 

Have one of ur friends/cousins/siblings order a pair online or raffle at the store. **** even throw a helpful nt member a dub to secure u a pair or something along those lines.

just trying to help, but its on u bro, whatever u need to do to lock down ur pair.

Damn dont nobody have faith in their online copping skills no more? After beating the bots yesterday with the BW 1's and copping easily online with just my phone, there aint no way im bout to pay a dime over box price for these. Gonna be online at 8am and Im gonna get through. I may be singing a different tune round Columbia 11 time tho. #teamboxprice #teammanual

Last edited:
Damn dont nobody have faith in their online copping skills no more? After beating the bots yesterday with the BW 1's and copping easily online with just my phone, there aint no way im bout to pay a dime over box price for these. Gonna be online at 8am and Im gonna get through. I may be singing a different tune round Columbia 11 time tho. #teamboxprice #teammanual
Fist pump

The hype was real for grape 5s and look at em now. Hype was real for bred 11s, look at em now. JB as addressed that issue. GR will always b mass produced. Unless you jus lazy or live in middle of nowhere America, you should have plenty options to cop...

The hype was real for grape 5s and look at em now. Hype was real for bred 11s, look at em now. JB as addressed that issue. GR will always b mass produced. Unless you jus lazy or live in middle of nowhere America, you should have plenty options to cop...

show me where you can cop bred 11s for under $250...dont worry ill wait

agreed and even if u live in the "middle of nowhere America" u still have no excuse cause u can still cop online. Which many people do that live in big cities because there are too many people to compete with on the street.

Last edited:

Fam,if you don't have breds by now and wanted em, you need to b shown a lot more. And breds that are listed for 275-300 are not movin. Scour Craigslist and facebook groups, I've seen plenty deals on bred 11s. Point is, hype can b real but the supply will accommodate most to who try and cop...

those are 11s and they have had time to build up a steady resell value. These will do just like the Carmine 6s from a few months back. Prob more of these made tho since it's black friday.

Last edited:
those are 11s and they have had time to build up a steady resell value. These will do just like the Carmine 6s from a few months back. Prob more of these made tho since it's black friday.

I dony understand the point you are trying to make. carmines didn't sit at all and go for over 260 now

Back
Top Bottom