Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I haven't bought a Jordan VI in a while...

How's the sizing on them now a days? They running big?
They def run a .5 bigger than other retros. I have a really wide flat foot and I go with my JB TTS on this year's 6s and they're still extremely roomy. My Nike TTS is a 12 but my JB Retro TTS is an 11.5 for whatever thats worth. I go with an 11.5 in these 6s. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
^^^
Right on, thanks homies.

Yea I usually buy 2 sz12s but been noticing some Jordans be roomy now.

I'll go 11.5 and 12.

Last edited:
This is what these shoes are about...To me at least...

Mike at his most deadly at this point...Some might argue that he was a better all around player during the 95'-96' season but in 91', the Playoffs and Finals in particular, there just wasn't very much anybody could do to stop him...

THAT EASTBAY JORDAN MAG IS INSANELY MISLEADING LMAO… DUDES ARE GOING GAGA OVER THE COLUMBIA XI PIC IN THE XI THREAD… THOSE PROB WONT LOOK LIKE WHAT WE SEE THERE EITHER… SMH THEY DO IT ON PURPOSE

word, i just don't get why cats paying over retail beforehand, instead of trying to get em at retail, if that fails u can get em for resale, which sometimes is lower than pre orders. just depends on what shoe it is. 
See I don't think so. I'm super close to pulling the trigger on pre order. 250 sounds high, but I know I'm gonna strike out on retail. And resell is for sheezy gonna be atleast 280. Plus, you have to get your  Sherlock Holmes on, inspecting pics and what not making sure you don't get some GM pair. 6s are tricky to spot GM wise. Im pretty damn sure I'm gonna do it...just gotta tell myself its ok. Over and over again.

They def run a .5 bigger than other retros. I have a really wide flat foot and I go with my JB TTS on this year's 6s and they're still extremely roomy. My Nike TTS is a 12 but my JB Retro TTS is an 11.5 for whatever thats worth. I go with an 11.5 in these 6s. Hope that helps.
I concur. Everyone always says EVERY Jordan retro runs big. But I disagree. I wear my 6's TTS WITH shoe trees and there is still a tiny bit of room. So without trees, for sure .5 size too big. All other Jordan retros I go TTS and with trees its a snug fit.

I wouldn't pre order. every store known to man that carries Js gonna have these...
I live in the L.A. area. Every store will have raffles. I will strike out on all of them.

The freaking sport blues 6s (shoe had ZERO hype):

I entered EIGHT raffles. Breh....EIGHT. I only hit on ONE !

Rewind to XMAS 2012. I went to enter the raffle for Bred 11s the FIRST day of the two days footlocker runs the raffle. I got there at 5 pm. I go to enter the raffle and the clerk says, "Sorry, no more raffle entries." 

I respond, "What do you mean? It's a raffle I want to enter. He says that the store policy is they max out raffles at TWO THOUSAND ENTRIES." Bro, even if  I made it in time to enter the raffle, they're picking like 30-50 people out of 2000. I'm not down for that 3-4% chance of getting picked. 4% is wack.

I guarantee the thirst for these infrared 6s will be REAL. This is the most important release of the year for me. And I don't see anything dropping anytime soon that I'll be copping. So I'm down for 250. There, I talked myself into it.

Last edited:
I live in the L.A. area. Every store will have raffles. I will strike out on all of them.

The freaking sport blues 6s:
I entered EIGHT raffles. Breh....EIGHT. I only hit on 1.

Rewind to XMAS 2012. I went to enter the raffle for Bred 11s the FIRST day of the two days footlocker runs the raffle. I got there at 5 pm. I go to enter the raffle and the clerk says, "Sorry, no more raffle entries." 

I respond, "What do you mean? It's a raffle I want to enter. He days store policy is they max out raffles at TWO THOUSAND ENTRIES." Bro, even if  I made it in time to enter the raffle, they're picking like 30-50 people out of 2000. 

I guarantee the thirst for these infrared 6s will be REAL. This is the most important release of the year for me. And I don't see anything dropping anytime soon that I'll be copping. So I'm down for 250. There, I talked myself into it.

It's real out here in LA, I remember going to Cerritos to enter the raffle for the black/red 1's....line went through the mall out the exit doors wrapping around the mall, said hell nah and left. I would only look at HOH spots/Undefeated as having legit raffles. Smaller footlockers/footactions have employee's clearly keeping pairs for themselves ESPECIALLY AT SHEIK. Online at retail or bust for me.

my predicament gives me no other choice than to preorder

will be traveling like a lot of people and will be in a  small town when they drop

don't want to lug my laptop around through the airport (makes me think of work and I need to get some vacation time badly)

debating using an atc service if anyone can recommend a legit one

The struggle real in LA I see but don't yall got 2 NTs and endless shoe chain stores, boutiques and mom n pops? Seems like you have endless possiblities out there to cop. But I never expierienced it so not my place to speak. I live in Nor Cal and I'm sure I'll hit on at least 1 raffle for the 6s and 11s. I enter raffles in atleast 20 different stores, the NT in SF and online. Somthin will hit...but hey if you wana pre order do it, your money, spend it how you see fit..

The struggle real in LA I see but don't yall got 2 NTs and endless shoe chain stores, boutiques and mom n pops? Seems like you have endless possiblities out there to cop. But I never expierienced it so not my place to speak. I live in Nor Cal and I'm sure I'll hit on at least 1 raffle for the 6s and 11s. [COLOR=#red]I enter raffles in atleast 20 different stores, the NT in SF and online. [/COLOR] Somthin will hit...but hey if you wana pre order do it, your money, spend it how you see fit..

You seem to be putting in a lot of work yourself. Work that could easily amount the extra value someone puts into a preorder. Please excuse those who would like to bypass all of that. It all boils down to the age old Time vs. Money discussion/debate.

Last edited:
The struggle real in LA I see but don't yall got 2 NTs and endless shoe chain stores, boutiques and mom n pops? Seems like you have endless possiblities out there to cop. But I never expierienced it so not my place to speak. I live in Nor Cal and I'm sure I'll hit on at least 1 raffle for the 6s and 11s. I enter raffles in atleast 20 different stores, the NT in SF and online. Somthin will hit...but hey if you wana pre order do it, your money, spend it how you see fit..

You seem to be putting in a lot work yourself. Work that could easily amount the extra value someone puts into a preorder. Please excuse those who would like to bypass all of that. It all boils down to the age old Time vs. Money discussion/debate.
True indeed but I guess it all depends on people's situation and location. I have 3 malls in a 20 mile radius plus family plus where I work there's 6 shoe stores in walking distance. So I'm really not losing time. And Niketown is on Twitter so it's another route. I never said don't pre order I jus don think it's nessesary for this release. But like I said to each there own. I myself won't need to...

The freaking sport blues 6s (shoe had ZERO hype):
I entered EIGHT raffles. Breh....EIGHT. I only hit on ONE !

I respond, "What do you mean? It's a raffle I want to enter. He says that the store policy is they max out raffles at TWO THOUSAND ENTRIES." Bro, even if  I made it in time to enter the raffle, they're picking like 30-50 people out of 2000. I'm not down for that 3-4% chance of getting picked. 4% is wack.

yooo lmao

What city did you enter raffles in? I never have been apart of the raffle thing so idk how all that is in terms of chances. 30/2000 is ridiculous though

I live in Pasadena so I'm sure it'll be pretty hyped out here in the local stores. Cerritos/long beach area you already know all the hypebeast Filipinos was out there. But ima get like 3-4 friends and hit up about 10 so that should improve my chances from like 3% to 5%... Lol I kid, not really :/

#NTPizzaParty still here? 
ohwell.gif

Where ya'll putting the lace locks on these?
I usually put lace locks for 6's on the bottom but these just look right with the lace lock at the bottom.

Where ya'll putting the lace locks on these?
I usually put lace locks for 6's on the bottom but these just look right with the lace lock at the bottom.
I've moved my lace lock down to the bottom on only 1 pair of my 6's. I won't do that again. That ish is a hassle,
laugh.gif
. I'm not one for re-lacing unless I have too. 

Back
Top Bottom