Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

the only "phase" these wannabe hustlers are into is money. the next limited run hyped item whether its trolls, beabie babies, elmoes, ps4, i-whatevers will sell at x price. price for buyers will seem unfair and to sellers it will seem fair. cut out that middleman but the middleman is intercepting every play and the manufacturer cant do much about it. the middleman has become too greedy, bot every link , every restock, refresh, lineup, rigged raffle, hooked crooked stores, pair upon pair they dont care, cmon womens and childrens sizes arent spared. Im honestly telling yall the last pair I was lucky with were concord 2011 retail ndc!

are they like the 2013 Playoff 8s material?
closer to the phoenix 8s I believe,  & those imo was noticeably  better quality than the playoffs for some odd reason. also the holes lined with 3m are always white flash or not.

people please don't fall for these preorders. I understand the extra 20-30 to not stress & enjoy turkey day with fam but anything more is OD. these will be everywhere.... think carmine release but more
laugh.gif
 alooot more. plus retail is enough as it is..

people please don't fall for these preorders. I understand the extra 20-30 to not stress & enjoy turkey day with fam but anything more is OD. these will be everywhere.... think carmine release but more:lol:  alooot more. plus retail is enough as it is..
this

All this hype over this shoe. They are nice. But overhyped by youngins, yes they are. Nike has to love this time of year because people will do or pay whatever price is needed to get their hands on these. SMH

They are only shoes...... I just don't get it or understand the magnitude of hype.

Won't get them any quicker though.
word, i just don't get why cats paying over retail beforehand, instead of trying to get em at retail, if that fails u can get em for resale, which sometimes is lower than pre orders. just depends on what shoe it is. 

They ARE nubuck, it's durabuck that they're not/supposed to be. As for the question itself, I'm not sure yet but I'm leaning towards a pass.
Yea, Im feeling a similar way. Don't want to whine but I'd like to have the real deal not this tease. I love the colorway though. Btw I meant to say" Not buying because there are nubuck" 
Durabuck > Nubuck > Suede

Nubuck won't stop me. I don't mind it as much on the IV's and V's, even though I miss the grey lines on the edge of the cuts of leather.

But that crap on the varsity reds and infrareds
mean.gif
I like the grey lines too. Makes the shapes pop. 

Last edited:
Won't get them any quicker though.
word, i just don't get why cats paying over retail beforehand, instead of trying to get em at retail, if that fails u can get em for resale, which sometimes is lower than pre orders. just depends on what shoe it is. 

I for one did the preorder though. I was just saying preordering because you "can't wait" is a not a premise for doing so being that a person wouldn't get them any quicker. Anyway, everyone has different lifestyles and circumstances as to why they would do a preorder. I never though I'd ever do a preorder on a pair sneakers, but I also didn't think I'd be vacationing on an estranged island around this time of year either.

Wasn't even going to try for these for that reason, but I seen price that would more than likely be resale (give or take a little) so I jumped on it before hand. Please believe that if there was a possibility these would be still be available when got back to the states then I definitely would've held off.

Last edited:
I haven't bought a Jordan VI in a while...

How's the sizing on them now a days? They running big?

Last edited:

image from "Eastbay's New Exclusive Jordan Brand Magazine", featuring a comprehensive look at what the brand has on deck for the rest of 2014

Image Via SC
They might want to get a new camera for these pictures because those look red. Misleading people 
mean.gif

These are orgasmic! Your sleeping if you pass on this release. If you miss out get your life together! Move over current pairs of shoes you got a new master by the name of black infrared 6's

No it just means we didn't start buying sneakers in 2012 and already have one of the previous released versions which retailed for less

Last edited:
I haven't bought a Jordan VI in a while...

How's the sizing on them now a days? They running big?
.5 down or tts if your a wide footer. I have a wide foot went .5 size down on all 6s recently & their good
Looks like deep infrared to me. Def misleading tho like u said.
yeah magazine color is not what it looks like in person. def brighter

Back
Top Bottom