Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

yo anyone have confirmed the price yet? j23 says 185, but NDC release dates says 170. 

more than likely $185, that seems to be the norm for these recent releases. I haven't seen a $170 retail price for a pair of Jays since 2008, Remember when the space jams dropped for $175 and people were complaining about that.

yo anyone have confirmed the price yet? j23 says 185, but NDC release dates says 170. 

more than likely $185, that seems to be the norm for these recent releases. I haven't seen a $170 retail price for a pair of Jays since 2008, Remember when the space jams dropped for $175 and people were complaining about that.

actually the retro 3 sport blue was 160.00 plus tax or maybe 170..... but either way below the 185 price.

The 14 Black toes were $170. But yeah they're going up. Won't see anymore $170 prices lol

Ndc is always the worst. Too many bots and people trying to use percent codes off. **** is always going haywire

Better safe than sorry to try n cop from a more reliable site

It sucks that nike chose to remove captcha. Now bots make it hella hard.

The retro 1 release that just passed ndc was weird. They released sizes 3 hours latereven though it kept saying sold out whenever you trued to add to the cart

Last edited:
Eastbay Jordan catalog has them listed as $169.99... So box price should be $170...
Most bonerific info so far, all normal VI this year were $170 (White/Infrared, White/Sport-Blue). In my opinion the price increase made no sense or what so ever. Consistent price, very copable.

This is the only proper way to lace them, others just aint as esthetical imo

+ would be dope if they retro-ed non OG like the first Olympic and Motorsport VI

Well thanks for blowing up some peoples spot lol
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom