Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

hope they do the raffle asap, cuz its too early so when ppl start asking the raffle ended already. 

Right. Those out of the loop will be in for a rude awakening if they show up the week of the release looking for a ticket of any kind. That's when the bribery game kicks into full gear.

Yo fam, I wanna also cop a pair for my girl.

Do they even sell these in women's sizes? Or should I just cop a small mens size?

She wears size 6 in women's btw.

Thanks in advance

Thanks, I'd like to wear these during winter. But I have no idea maintenance wise on removing salt stains and water.

No problem. I usually treat all of my suede/nubuck shoes with some type of stain water repellent. I spray the entire shoe generously, then let air dry overnight. Being from the northeast, I still wouldn't wear any suede/nubuck shoe during the winter.

I remember stores had black cement 4s for weeks after Black Friday

not saying that it'll be the case this time around

just hoping it will be

No problem. I usually treat all of my suede/nubuck shoes with some type of stain water repellent. I spray the entire shoe generously, then let air dry overnight. Being from the northeast, I still wouldn't wear any suede/nubuck shoe during the winter.
Buy two pairs, one to stock one to rock!

Yeah I'm in the northeast too. You got a brand or the exact product you use to treat the suede/nubuck?

As an aside, you think I should be ok wearing the 2014 AJ3 Infrared 23 during the winter? I was hoping to use them as beaters, and I don't wear any other shoes but Js.

Which is better the 2010s or these?

I have the 2010's and I like them, no Durabuck but still a solid retro IMO. This years retro, still no Durabuck from what I've seen but with 3M. So I'd say these are better looking because of the 3M. As for quality well just have to wait and see which retro has better quality.

Putting in work lol. I aint doing a damn thing but waking up at 8am on Black Friday and copping off my phone. Guarantee I don't strike out.

Last edited:
Buy two pairs, one to stock one to rock!

This was the plan from the jump. :lol:
Debating on tripling up... :rolleyes

Yeah I'm in the northeast too. You got a brand or the exact product you use to treat the suede/nubuck?

As an aside, you think I should be ok wearing the 2014 AJ3 Infrared 23 during the winter? I was hoping to use them as beaters, and I don't wear any other shoes but Js.

I use a stain/waterproofer spray from Naturalizer. I was looking for a link to it ever since your post, but can't find it anywhere. I'm sure most sprays will do the job just fine tho. 3's and 1's are my go to sneakers during the winter months, when it comes to J's.

Last edited:
Thanks, I'd like to wear these during winter. But I have no idea maintenance wise on removing salt stains and water.

I've used SofSole spray since it came out.
Before that I used some random water proofer we sold in the shoe store I worked in during the mid-to-late 90s.
Even my daily drivers look flawless, still...
:nerd:

I'm heading into this release not expecting anything just going to put in work for raffles and try to cop online launch locator means nothing to me specially in Chicago where any retro that is primarily black with hints of red or infra red will sell out.

I don't care how much in abundance these will be in my area... I'll be treating these like they limited. I want these in my size no bs.

I've never tried on a pair of 6's. I wear a Size 10 in 1's and 4's and 9.5 in 5's. Should I go TTS size 10 or  should I go half a size down to 9.5? help fam

Back
Top Bottom