Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

2010 got the sharp nose treatment and the 2014 got the bulb nose

These are GR so I expect these to be a lot easier than most.

The demand will be there. Even if they produced a million of these, I guarantee there will be salty posts in here about striking out and hate towards the people that were able to cop multiples.

I have my qualms with JB as most of us do, but I have to tip my hat to them for GR'ing all of the classic OG cw's. Y'all young hipsters can have all of the new BS JB's been dishing out.

Also, sorry for spamming the thread. Just killing time before TWD comes on. :lol:

Yea that's what I was thinking to be safe. But isn't 9.5 a harder size to get than 10 lol

Most of the 6s that released this year do run a .5 size bigger, but all of them were leather. Most nubuck jordans have run more tts than the leather pairs, so well have to wait and see how they fit before assuming they fit the same as the other 6s from this yr

Im in Iowa and only 1 or 2 of the footlockers around here usually get some of these release but all four are getting them.  They must have a ton of stock on these shoes.

These aren't gonna be like Oreos though. These are a very sought after OG color way.

Call FTL. Some malls open early (at least up here they do) and they'll have staff there opening up the store @9am.

footlocker says tickets are released at 9am on sunday but what if the mall that has the footlocker opens at 11am?
They'll open early to get the ticket thing out the way before the public comes in to shop. They don't want to have to help customers plus deal with a line of people for tickets...

They'll open early to get the ticket thing out the way before the public comes in to shop. They don't want to have to help customers plus deal with a line of people for tickets...
When my local HoH used to give out guaranteed tickets, they used to have people wait somewhere else besides in the mall or store, in this case, the underground parking lot nearest to the store.  Each of the stores does things differently, and at least there's time to find out how they do things at your store.

Some of you have to understand, each area is different...

I know for a fact these will be gone asap.

Back
Top Bottom