Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I wear a 10.5 in everything except on the 6s like sport blues n carmines went .5 down cus they run huge! But I'm thinking the material will make these run a Lil more tts?
I heard this was a possibility too, so I went TTS for my raffle entries.

they told me later this week/ early next week
Thanks.
I was told Friday after 5
Thanks.

On another note, one of the FTL I went to to try to get a ticket from (FTL unlocked listed them as giving them out today/tomorrow) told me they'll give them out the week of the release.  When I politely told them, "ah ok, online was saying you'll be giving them out today."  The worker responded, "There's a website that tells you that? That doesn't sound legit. What's this website?" I proceeded to show them the unlocked site on my phone and the worker responded, "oh."

Is it possible that the stores that are going through with raffles this week are stores getting a grip of shoes for Thanksgiving, not just the Infrared 6s but a lot of others and are just getting the raffles out of the way now to prep for the craziness? 

And the stores doing raffles later next week aren't getting as many shoes for the holiday?

weekend drop restocked again...
Damn that is suspect. They restocked their preorder like 3 or 4 times!

It's one of two things: there's plenty of stock to go around (so it won't be a hard cop at all anywhere) or Weekend Drop is about to straight scam everyone!

I'm hoping it's just plenty of stock so everyone can get a pair.

It's one of two things: there's plenty of stock to go around (so it won't be a hard cop at all anywhere) or Weekend Drop is about to straight scam everyone!

Have they been known to scam people?

Have they been known to scam people?

No, they're legit.

One of the bigger footlockers and malls in NJ is only getting 80 pairs give or take.

After employees. Maybe 70 to the public.

And this is a well known mall with high traffic.

Not a lot IMO.
I dont know if you're serious or not..... lol 

These will probably be one of the easiest pick up of the year if you actually want them. There's several stores around my way that are doing guaranteed tickets for these this Sunday and that usually mean they'll be plenty to go around... i.e. Concord Lows?? 

Last edited:

I dont know if you're serious or not..... lol 

These will probably be one of the easiest pick up of the year if you actually want them. There's several stores around my way that are doing guaranteed tickets for these this Sunday and that usually mean they'll be plenty to go around... i.e. Concord Lows?? 
Do you guys think these will be easier/harder/similar to the Carmine's from May?  Don't know how they were online, scored 2 of them via raffle.

I'm hearing production numbers are similar.

Do you guys think these will be easier/harder/similar to the Carmine's from May?  Don't know how they were online, scored 2 of them via raffle.

I'm hearing production numbers are similar.
harder, these are the most sought after CW

Boy theres going to be some salty people. FNL & one of the Footlockers doing raffles today & tomorrow. The other FTL & Champs doing FCFS on Sunday in my area and wont that many people signed up or no about. Lol yall might want to check your local areas.
yeah i called my local footlocker today and they said they arent doing it sunday like the website said and they will do it on the day they get the shipment which is likley tomorrow, im not sure how they are allowed to do that it throws everyone in the area off on when to get em.

Looks like everybody is eatin this thanksgiving week........... uhohhhhhhhh.....
I think that liltte girl wants seconds... 
roll.gif

I'm going to end up entering some raffles after I get off today, and hopefully I'll land my pair that way. I also have to get my boy a pair, which I will try on land online. If I strike out on the raffles, then I'll try for both online. How are you getting yours?
coppin online, ain't even sweatin it. In still not 100% on it tho, I still dunno if I want another shoe with that shade of infrared on it

Last edited:
Anyone from Pittsburgh make any rounds today?
. My boy went to monroeville mall today for me and said there was a decent amount of people ..he also said champs and Finishline are doing raffles next week. I'm not sure what jimmy jazzz is doing you might want to call up there.

Last edited:
You hit up any raffles yet? I'm about to hit up Northridge, Topanga, Sherman Oaks

Just left footlocker in Glendale they also said they are doing the raffle on Sunday.

So I shouldn't go after work to get a ticket or theyll be calling the winners on sunday?

hopefully they don't pull some BS like you gotta be there before 6pm cuz I'm in DTLA but live in San fernando and with the allocation that they're all around I'm about to hit all of the FTLs.

We all gonna eat fam. We will all get our pairs. I remember in the 90s 00s mcdonalds had triple cheeseburgers for 99 cents in the Chi it was delicious

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom