Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Come on man. Priorities

I preordered off thewknddrop just so i can focus on work and the holidays

depends on the gig he has if they cool with it then i would take the same route only for a guarantee tix thou

im going in late showing up two hours to an hour 30 before tix tho. but my job pays me either way so i get paid to wait to cop kicks. if he is in the same boat then more power to him. 

serious.... missing on work for a sneaker....... sighhhhh
this is one of the reasons why hardwork and salary gives me that option for preorder. I cant wait for these to come in.
Socal spots are doing raffles as we speak.

Don't worry about my work fellas, we're between matters so I would just be sitting in my office snacking/eating and skimming the interwebz. I prefer team retail or under. Hasn't failed for decades. :nthat:
Was only the 2nd person signed uo at my local ftl
View media item 1264685

Just got back from Tyler mall in riverside. Got a raffle from FTL and FTA. Champs and Shiekh are doing it next week.

Cause I heard about the bot thing. Having them in your cart already to order but I think it's a scam
There are bots for all sites pretty much 

Nike has good servers at times and lots of stock. 

- make sure u have the link and have a profile with ur card info and strike fast 

FNL or finish line has bots but the site is a cluser_______

-Try to get in and out fast sometimes at 7:58 am you can 

- get caught by the SPA timer then you wait your turn bruh 

- on top of that they have problems processing C cards and Pay pal 

- but there stock last the longest cause its so hard to get to 

Footlocker, (FL) Eastbay (EB) and Foot action (FA)

-they use the same stock and have lots lots of bots 

There are outliers like 

NBA store Random tweet in my exp

D I C Ks sporthing goods rare but hey they had the grapes 

and other shops online 

got my raffle ticket........ need the sneaker gods to come through
eyes.gif

Finish line has this posted on their website is this true?
[h3]Men's Air Jordan Retro 6[/h3]
Style: 384664-023

Color: BLACK/INFRARED 23/BLACK

Description: Did you know Michael Jordan holds six NBA championship rings? Of course you did. Did you know he was wearing the Air Jordan 6 when he led the Chicago Bulls to his first championship win? Designed by Jordan brand mastermind, Tinker Hatfield, and released in 1996, this sports car-inspired basketball shoe was also present when MJ won his fifth NBA scoring title. They followed on the heels of the Air Jordan 5 with that iconic icy sole but it was the first J with a reinforced toe cap and per Jordan's request, was extremely easy to pull on and off via two holes in the tongue and a modified heel tab. This 2014 ?Black Infrared" edition is the closest to the original release as ever before (peep the Nike Air branding on the heel) so you know ?heads will be doing whatever it takes to stock up.

When do you think NDC, FNL, FTL etc will put these shoes on their websites? Midnight that Friday or in the early AM like 8.

We should do the math

How many gallons of gas and time wasted at getting a ticket that DOES NOT guarantee a pair?

Its understandable if u are in college or out of work but i hate wasting time jumping thru hoops to kop. Have my preorder and will try online for a second pair

Description: Did you know Michael Jordan holds six NBA championship rings? Of course you did. Did you know he was wearing the Air Jordan 6 when he led the Chicago Bulls to his first championship win? Designed by Jordan brand mastermind, Tinker Hatfield, and released in 1996, this sports car-inspired basketball shoe was also present when MJ won his fifth NBA scoring title. They followed on the heels of the Air Jordan 5 with that iconic icy sole but it was the first J with a reinforced toe cap and per Jordan's request, was extremely easy to pull on and off via two holes in the tongue and a modified heel tab. This 2014 ?Black Infrared" edition is the closest to the original release as ever before (peep the Nike Air branding on the heel) so you know ?heads will be doing whatever it takes to stock up.
WHAT?

its false, but if this were to occur NT/the internet would implode

We really getting a lot of ppl asking about release time and men size 5. For real.

Last edited:
I know gas is expensive for you Cali and and NY heads so just looking out

Deep in the heart of Texas it is 2.50$ :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom