Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Hamburger for a quarter

I remember back in the early 90's when places use to run 39 cent cheeseburger day on wed or thurs. had a ***** feeling like randy from trailer park boys

Yeah stores won't tell you till the release day. There's that allocation guy on NT but didn't see him in this thread.

If i won't mistaken he was saying minimum 225 in NY/NJ. Which is a different beast. Depending on location a big city 225, smaller ftl 100 to 150/175 give or take. No matter the # folks still will strike. Advantage though folks not doing homework.

Not too many raffles goin on round me yet, but got one in at FNL. Their raffle tickets are BIG..

Last edited:

roll.gif
Lol for the wife

Depending on what size your wife wears I would try GS sizes.... 
That's why its tricky.

Do I get her a GS shoe? Or a small men's?

U hitting up the city for these or online?
I'm going to end up entering some raffles after I get off today, and hopefully I'll land my pair that way. I also have to get my boy a pair, which I will try on land online. If I strike out on the raffles, then I'll try for both online. How are you getting yours?

Hamburger for a quarter

I remember back in the early 90's when places use to run 39 cent cheeseburger day on wed or thurs. had a ***** feeling like randy from trailer park boys
Wasn't just early 90s, was late 90s too (99-00); Was the only days I would go off campus for lunch during high school: 29cent hamburgers, 39cent cheeseburgers, 99cent nuggets! 

Any ways, raffles are all over the place.  Was glad I was able to put a handful in before the kiddies get out of school and flood the malls.

To all the people who were able to get a raffle ticket from FNL today, when will be the drawing/calling of winners? Wednesday?

same size as u wear in other jordans released this year or .5 down if u like to wear your shoes really loose.
I wear a 10.5 in everything except on the 6s like sport blues n carmines went .5 down cus they run huge! But I'm thinking the material will make these run a Lil more tts?

Back
Top Bottom