Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Yeah that's BS. They're no doubt going to raise the price to $200 eventually, but not because of quality.

Last edited:
I guess. I mean it's not like I'm gonna complain if it happens. With **** hitting close to $200 I can't afford to buy every pair that I like. I only need like 6 more pair that I really want and I'm done for the most part.

Shoes were gonna hit 200 retail regardless but it seems shoes are gonna reach BIN quality at least

Only time can tell tho seriously

Something has got to give. At 200, if quality is same or worse than now I'm out..

bin quality really still isn't saying much but even if they use the better materials, the craftsmanship just will never be there. its like they put most of their quality control in their runners. ill be the first to admit tho, its just for the memories I buy retros, not the quality

bin quality really still isn't saying much but even if they use the better materials, the craftsmanship just will never be there. its like they put most of their quality control in their runners. ill be the first to admit tho, its just for the memories I buy retros, not the quality

The thing that would matter the most to me if JB was supposedly improving the quality is the need to bring back the correct shape and molds

Improved "quality" is next to useless if its applied to Banana-toe boots

I heard people were raving about bin quality but idk i never owned any, i guess its time to go through the old threads

i guess they raisin the price cus they tired of seein everyody and they mom in a pair of Mikes like even the people that dont have much own a pair
but jb aint doin nothin by raisin the price all them people gon do is save up 2-3 mcdonalds checks to cop up i used to do it

I heard within the next two years they are raising retail to coincide with them raising the quality

where's the quality increase to go with the price increases over the last 10 years? :lol:

I hope by quality they mean full grain leather and proper shape, not glue stains and pre yellowed soles

Last edited:
i guess they raisin the price cus they tired of seein everyody and they mom in a pair of Mikes like even the people that dont have much own a pair
but jb aint doin nothin by raisin the price all them people gon do is save up 2-3 mcdonalds checks to cop up i used to do it

Damn man. All I read was raisins, mike and ikes, and McDonald's

I heard within the next two years they are raising retail to coincide with them raising the quality
:rofl:

View media item 735224
This guy is really credible

What exactly makes this guy so credible? Cause as much doubt that I have right now, I would love to be proven wrong with BIN quality retros at current price points.

Hes dropped info before and was right scroll through his instagram

@baltsneakershow

There are some things he said and they came to fruition

If they use the OG mold and materials, then MAYBE the $200 is worth it.

Make them easily obtainable as well and I'd be in. Not crazy about the thought of spending $200 plus tax on each pair, but I haven't spent a dime on a pair of retros since the Black/Red AJKO's because these new pairs don't cut it for me, so I'd live.

Last edited:
Arent all GR releases easily obtainable now tho?

After this year i am pretty much done with JB, improving quality now well thats too little to late, too many shady things done so im good

These shoes are never going to be easily obtainable. Get over that fantasy.

wondering if the price of my DS infrared pack will go up or not after this release? thinking about selling the pack and just picking up both infrareds + the carmines and still make money. not even a reseller but in all honesty who wouldnt think about selling the pack, they going for like $1k on ebay 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom