Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Yeah age has nothing to do with being able to know and respect the history of Air Jordan's . There's plenty of young heads that love the shoes for the right reasons, and have just as much a right too wear J's as an older head.
And you being born in 1992 makes me feel really old, 1992 was my freshman year in high school
frown.gif
Yeah man, I run into old heads all the time at the store, family parties, etc and we always talk about jays. And i continue to prove them wrong on the history , design inspirations, past retros etc. 

Freshman year?? Sheesh 
laugh.gif
 I actually envy that since you were around to truly see all the good retros literally sit and sit to like $30-40. What I would do for a pair of 1994 1s at that price man

Damn 92?  I was a HS freshman too 
laugh.gif

Any word on whether or not these will be nubuck and NOT suede? 

I could careless about the NA branding tbh.

Last edited:
Ma
Yeah age has nothing to do with being able to know and respect the history of Air Jordan's . There's plenty of young heads that love the shoes for the right reasons, and have just as much a right too wear J's as an older head.
And you being born in 1992 makes me feel really old, 1992 was my freshman year in high school :frown:
damn im old tooo!!! But i got Sick shoes

Yeah I'm over the NA branding, does it look better on I-VI's? IMO yes, but I really don't mind the Jumpman.
I haven't heard any concrete info on material yet. Hopefully it's Durabuck.

Last edited:

Damn 92?  I was a HS freshman too 
laugh.gif

Any word on whether or not these will be nubuck and NOT suede? 

I could careless about the NA branding tbh.
Exactly my thoughts. Give me durabuck. Keep the NA
+1.

This whole NA thing is way overblown and we showed our hand in excitement of it. Now they read this board and yo yo everyone's emotions with it, creating excessive hype when they want 
mean.gif

37 pages in without one actual pic or any solid info of the release. And ya'll are saying "easy cop"... 
roll.gif

Side note, I really don't see the quality increasing for a while. I think JB will begin to pull out good quality, true-to-OG retros when they feel the craze is dying down a bit. Jordans are bigger than they've ever been before at the moment, to the point where even the wack, **** quality retro +'s sell out in minutes, so what's their motivation to change anything now? I think they'll wait until people start to turn away to pull out the good stuff and pull everyone back in. Nike may be annoying as hell, but they're not dumb

I was born in 1992 so I was way too young to understand the whole NA hype.

Does that mean I value these shoes any less? Hell no. I was just born a little too late.

I hate the "old" heads who try and hold that stuff over the younger dudes heads

1992 was my year of birth also :smokin

^its only because a large percentage of those who don't care are younger.

The older heads craving NA is what made the 88s what they are now, honestly i would care less but the way yall praise NA is what makes it so difficult to cop

But NA does look better on some
Models in my opinion mostly 1,3, and 4

Back
Top Bottom