Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Every year I end up putting money aside for one shoe that I really want and will pay above retail for. This will be the shoe.

wondering if the price of my DS infrared pack will go up or not after this release? thinking about selling the pack and just picking up both infrareds + the carmines and still make money. not even a reseller but in all honesty who wouldnt think about selling the pack, they going for like $1k on ebay :x

Really 1k? I guess you should sell em asap then cashout homie if you still have em DS you probably wont wear em anyways IJS

Really 1k? I guess you should sell em asap then cashout homie if you still have em DS you probably wont wear em anyways IJS
well i went to a local store late (decided to get em the morning they came out) and had to settle for a 12 instead of a 11.5 and just havent worn em because they not my real size, now that these coming out i feel like i should sell em and just get em in my size instead. also have the varsities (both black and white) in my size which i have been wearing to death which is also why i havent broke out the infrareds yet. Also the varsities and the infrared pack arent much different in coloring,can barely tell the difference.

Every year I end up putting money aside for one shoe that I really want and will pay above retail for. This will be the shoe.

If these even come out.

JM confirmed these for Black Friday in a subtle way a page or two ago.

I wouldnt take that as a confirmation, what JM says is set in stone and considered law but he didnt fully come out and say these were the black friday shoes so i wouldnt bet on it

I hope these release tho unlike the black metallic 5s

I dont want to sell my DS pack and end up striking out in this years release or them being crap quality

I dont want to sell my DS pack and end up striking out in this years release or them being crap quality
exactly why i havent done it yet. might just keep em, cop this years, then sell the pack after the release if the price dont take a huge hit. the quality on the pack is on point.

Also the varsities and the infrared pack arent much different in coloring,can barely tell the difference.
it was comical how different the color on infrared pack was from the infrared 90s that dropped at the same time

this years infrared is way hotter, probably gonna be a lower quality tho

Last edited:
na branding shouldnt even be discussed if your not 28 and up most of these young sneakerheads dont even remember nike air on the back
of Mikes

na branding shouldnt even be discussed if your not 28 and up most of these young sneakerheads dont even remember nike air on the back
of Mikes
had mine in high school 
wink.gif
 i think it was 92 or 91

I don't really care if the Nike Air is on the back or not. In fact, if no Nike Air makes them easier to get I'm all for it.

I was born in 1992 so I was way too young to understand the whole NA hype.

Does that mean I value these shoes any less? Hell no. I was just born a little too late.

I hate the "old" heads who try and hold that stuff over the younger dudes heads

Yeah age has nothing to do with being able to know and respect the history of Air Jordan's . There's plenty of young heads that love the shoes for the right reasons, and have just as much a right too wear J's as an older head.
And you being born in 1992 makes me feel really old, 1992 was my freshman year in high school :frown:

Back
Top Bottom