Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

not feeling these. pass.
Already? lol....There isn't any pics of the 2014 yet.
roll.gif

not understanding why black infrareds are so hyped whereas the white infrareds not many care about. these not releasing til the end of the year and have way more pages than the white infrared which are releasing in a month!

not understanding why black infrareds are so hyped whereas the white infrareds not many care about. these not releasing til the end of the year and have way more pages than the white infrared which are releasing in a month!
Amazing, isn't it? 

I can't wait for the white's to drop. Instant spring/summer heat.

Repped. 

You'll learn that many of the dudes talking about passing on these and how ugly they are, will be the same guys in here complaining about not getting a pair. Watch. Happens all the time. 

it's easy to front until you see em in person or on somebody's feet

cuz the black ones are that much better

Last edited:
I feel like you answered your own question. But the white Infrareds are still a big release for me so I don't mind at all and I don't see why you mind lol

I feel like you answered your own question. But the white Infrareds are still a big release for me so I don't mind at all and I don't see why you mind lol
never said i minded!!! im lovin it 
pimp.gif
. just said cant/ will never be able to understand it

Amazing, isn't it? 

I can't wait for the white's to drop. Instant spring/summer heat.
I never got the whole certain seasons certain kicks thing. 
indifferent.gif

never said i minded!!! im lovin it 
pimp.gif
. just said cant/ will never be able to understand it
Ehh, black kicks always got that type of love lol I am in love with black kicks that can master that nubuck/suede look though. Just looks ******g amazing, and the black infrareds just mastered the ******** out of it and then that durabuck just comes in and ....... my god 
smokin.gif
 White infrareds are just as gorgeous to me. Can't have one without the other, its like the black/white cement 3s and 4s.

people really wondering why the blk.infrared is more hyped than the white?

I dont know, maybe the events of this series had some thing to do with it...

View media item 761171

the black/infrared VI hold a special place in Air Jordan history that NO OTHER Jordan will ever reside.

jordan could've won that 91 championship in any colorway of the VI that year...what it comes down to for some people is nostalgia of that series and overall preference....but imo, I think the white infrareds (OG) were just as nice as the black infrareds..

people really wondering why the blk.infrared is more hyped than the white?

I dont know, maybe the events of this series had some thing to do with it...

the black/infrared VI hold a special place in Air Jordan history that NO OTHER Jordan will ever reside.

jordan could've won that 91 championship in any colorway of the VI that year...what it comes down to for some people is nostalgia of that series and overall preference....but imo, I think the white infrareds (OG) were just as nice as the black infrareds..

fair point.

For those of us whos sneaker interest is founded on what took place with Michael on the court, the colorways worn during those "defining moments" are elevated above other colorways unconsciously.

nevertheless, all of the OG VIs are classics.

i really dont think history had to do with it at all. some kids know* nothing about the history and those are the ones lining up for shoes most of the time. the white infrareds look just as nice to me and both are a most cop. although i must admit i would be much more salty if i missed out on the blacks over the whites.

Last edited:
Black Infrareds are number 2 on my grail list behind Space Jams, so of course i'm more excited. Still getting the white ones too though.

been seeing alot of the older models for sale in sneaker groups, guess people want to make 250-300 for them before the price drops with this retro
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom