Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

In case they aren't dropping on BF, do you guys think they'd drop em after christmas like how they did with blk/red ones?
Just think anywhere during the holiday season from Oct.-Dec. but this does seem like the perfect cw for a BF release.

When can we expect a picture? im thinking maybe may or june...the earliest :nerd:

When can we expect a picture? im thinking maybe may or june...the earliest
nerd.gif
Lol speculating on pictures, I'm eager to see what they'll look like too, what materials they'll use and that gorgeous infrared shade. As far as pictures, I think we'll get one soon, maybe around the Carmine drop. The next "big" 6 release to look forward too.

with no confirmed info this thread is still poppin i can imagine what it will be wants the slightest of info or picture is released

with no confirmed info this thread is still poppin i can imagine what it will be wants the slightest of info or picture is released

Its the thirst bro!!

We out here letting JB know what we want!! Hahaha

Last edited:
The last couple of black Friday releases have the production dates sometime in May/June. So hopefully some pics will surface around March April.:D

When can we expect a picture? im thinking maybe may or june...the earliest :nerd:
Lol speculating on pictures, I'm eager to see what they'll look like too, what materials they'll use and that gorgeous infrared shade. As far as pictures, I think we'll get one soon, maybe around the Carmine drop. The next "big" 6 release to look forward too.

The thirst is serious lol

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom