Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I feel where you're coming from in paying the extra to avoid the hassle, but you've been doing this long enough to know you didn't have to resort to paying that much more than retail for a super GR considering you still have a shot to get em online

Yeah and then strike out with bots & fast connections
its the same nonsense like dealing with the in store BS

I would have got a raffle ticket but it didn't work out as planned

id like to just thank yall collectively in this thread. if i hadnt checked NT last week i wouldve had no clue they were starting the raffles then. ive been sweating this release all year and now ive got multiple stores calling me for pairs 
nthat.gif

id like to just thank yall collectively in this thread. if i hadnt checked NT last week i wouldve had no clue they were starting the raffles then. ive been sweating this release all year and now ive got multiple stores calling me for pairs :nthat:

Nice! Glad you were able to cop!

I use to live in Orange County but moved up to Sherman Oaks. I entered that Sheikh because I'll be heading down that way to hang out with family.
Awesome! Enjoy the visit
Your internet speed won't matter if for example the Nike server receives a lot of traffic. There site will just crash. At the end of the day it comes to how much traffic there (nike) server can handle after that you will just be in the hold page hoping someone drops their cart.

But to answer your question, your download speed is faster than the standard which is approximately 30Mb/s. You'll be fine getting to the website, but keep in mine there are going to be THOUSANDS of other users on the site trying to get the same shoe!

I keep reading "huge GR" but that means nothing if the demand is bigger than the supply. Im starting to think that some of you feed into this GR nonsense to look trendy and plugged in. The Concords were a huge GR by definition also. Are the pairs of shoes going to regenerate themselves just because it's Black Friday?

ping and latency matter more iirc lower=better

best=0 if virtually possible

Last edited by a moderator:
I still find it a little bizarre that you have to actually walk into a shoe store and hope to win the chance to buy a shoe lol. it just doesn't sit right in my mind, like what are we doing
laugh.gif

ive seen less, but chances are if you have between 1 to 10, you'd be close to the sites server (whichever site)
you have to plug a Ethernet cable in to get that kind of ping.

basically yea but theres so many technical factors like line quality, dsl or cable or fiber optic service, distance to modem/router etc. Some of these factors arent in our control, rather its in the isps control

Ahh making sure everything checks out before the big day. I like this. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom