Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I compared the sport blue 6s with the infrared 6s from wknd drop and everything checks out

Hole spacing on the ankle and side of the shoe is key

As well as the box and tissue. No need to worry there

14 retro

jordan-6-infrared-history-6.jpg
ah man

So glad I got rid of both 2010 editions. Hated how the material looked on those

I cant wait to turn these soles pissy yellow b 
nthat.gif

can we please end this weekend drop is fake or legit talk?

how many ppl who have gotten their WD pair think they are fake?

I am not one of them

i can tell a fake jordan easily, and these check out

^ whatever you say homie. Those pics are telling a different story. I'm not calling them fakes but I'm glad I didn't go through them for my pair.

If you are happy with em that's all that matters.

Last edited:
TexasDillo TexasDillo it's the troll effect. Imagine the amount of calls and emails weekenddrop/citysole has recieved. Also the chargebacks and paypal claims they're going through now cause of one or two trolls here. :smh:

Last edited:
^ whatever you say homie. Those pics are telling a different story. I'm not calling them fakes but I'm glad I didn't go through them for my pair.

If you are happy with em that's all that matters.
you can get just as bad a pair from any of the big box retailers

happened to me with the sport blues...QC is atrocious..we all know that

TexasDillo TexasDillo it's the troll effect. Imagine the amount of calls and emails weekenddrop/citysole has recieved. Also the chargebacks and paypal claims they're going through now cause of one or two trolls here. :smh:
Whose trolling bro? Look at the damn pictures of that pair. If I was that dude I would file a charge back if they didn't take em back.

Hope all the retail pairs don't look like that.

Just received my pair from WeekendDrop and am pretty concerned:

1. No material stickers on both insoles (those brown spots on the insole appear to be flakes from the shoe tree

2. the 3 ridges on the right ankle collar seem to be faded  meaning they do not stick out as much as the left shoe

3. The shoe trees appear to be much longer than any other pair of 6s I have purchased this year. In fact it took me quite a bit of time to get the ankle cardboard pieces out (due to this) to inspect the inside of the shoe.

don't even know what that brown mole looking thing is on the Weekenddrop pair

i'm not to concerned although I expect better if these shoes are described as 100% Authentic DS

The tissue paper seems to be of better quality on the SB6s to be honest

Thats all I have for now. I know for sure that these are not legit. I've been collecting Jays for years and this is the first time I have bought something outside of a Jordan Brand Account dealer.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Very easy for a trusted bompany like weekenddrop/bitysole to mix in replica pairs when they're sellin over 300 pairs of the same shoe no questions asked, weekenddrop is startin to be discredited, but who am I it's y'all's money buy from who you want..

Last edited:
Whose trolling bro? Look at the damn pictures of that pair. If I was that dude I would file a charge back if they didn't take em back.

Hope all the retail pairs don't look like that.
Wasn't referring to you but the pictures and the basis of those pics are erroneous (ie. 3m placement, production dates different, packing materials, etc..). As mentioned before, Nike/jb's recent quality on gr's is below par, so nearly all pairs will have some issues like the ones shown, some minor and some major. No pairs of these shoes will be perfect nor identical. Just based on the issues shown, assuming they're fake and doing chargebacks is wrong. But complaining about the problems overall on this shoe release should be encouraged here, I have no issue with that.

Last edited:
@skb1065 it's the troll effect. Imagine the amount of calls and emails weekenddrop/citysole has recieved. Also the chargebacks and paypal claims they're going through now cause of one or two trolls here.
mean.gif
I'm one of those folks about to do a chargeback if i get the release date pair in and there is one difference

Hey everyone, I haven't bought a pair of jordan's in awhile and would love to get my hands on these. I don't have any sort off raffle ticket, but I live in Los Angeles and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction?

I have good internet speeds but of course, that's not guaranteed, how do you think I'll do with the speed listed below? Also if anyone wants to let go of an 11 I will pay slightly higher than retail but nothing crazy

View media item 1276610[/quote 100+ mbs is flying! My office just got 50 and I thought that was fast.

I'm one of those folks about to do a chargeback if i get the release date pair in and there is one difference
[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] you have every right to, I guess weekenddrop is trusted round here but I know I wouldnt deal with em

Last edited:
I'm sure my two pairs (which I'm planning to cop) from ndc or fnl will not be identical. I bought two pairs of the carmines from ndc on rd and both had different issues and packaging materials.

From being on this thread this is the first time I've heard about WeekendDrop however, I will say this! If that webstie is not an authorized Jordan dealer and is selling shoes early I don't care what nobody says that is OFF. I know many of you love to say unauthorized shoes are fake blah, blah blah but I am an avid viewer of those videos to know what to look for when I'm buying retail AUTHENTIC shoes, From dude's post I can't say whether or not his are fake as I did a brief scroll but again, how if you are not an authorized dealer are you able to sell hundreds of the same shoe early? This isn't like some sites that say pre-order and they get it from the stores on release day they already selling hundreds? Common sense is not to common when people want to believe something deep down they know is not true or sketch. People, if you are skeptical always but from authorized retailers. These days I don't even mess around with eBay for new releases because people are way to sly and have no moral base and will find all guys of ways to get over on you.

Back
Top Bottom