Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

They didn't charge you. They just ate up your credit for a day. This is why it's Paypal or bust. You guys new or something?
A LOT of new people here.
alot of people comin out the woodwork for these. alot that stopped at the beginning of the great botpression in 2010
Oh c'mon, bots didn't start preventing me from purchasing until 2012 :rofl:

did for me. started with the playoff 12's. had nikes site crashin and everything. had to run to the mall at 6am to camp after waitin for what like 3 hours for the nike site to come back online and took a L there. it was a big wakeup call.
Playoff 12's were 2012...

FNL spa timer not counting on anyone elses computer?

It still refreshes every 30 seconds, its just not counting 

got thru on shoe palace.
smokin.gif
:smokin:smokin
pay pal or cc?

Been waiting for almost a hour in line on NDC, went to east bay and got a pair in cart right away but checkout time is 1 hour 27mins :x

alot of people comin out the woodwork for these. alot that stopped at the beginning of the great botpression in 2010
These were Kanye's go-tos for many years.. Hype is real (although so is the quantity). 

What the hell does kanye have to do with infrared 6s.  You dudes are so damn suspect.

you dont understand this shoe game do you? when ye wears a sneaker, resell price shoots up because of beast demand. it happened for the university reds. also peep the all red american flag air max 90s that sold out everywhere when ye was photoed in em, but were literally sitting beforehand.

Last edited:
Okay so does anyone know if FNL will cancel my order once it went through? Is that common? Making sure if I should be chasing another route.

Back
Top Bottom