Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Couple pages I saw alot of salt goin on, people panicking b/c they can't add to cart, actin like a female ....but if you're patient and persistent then you gotta pair. This is not exactly an easy cop, but in no way a hard cop either. I'll remember all of you.

FNL charged me 6 times :smh:
They didn't charge you. They just ate up your credit for a day. This is why it's Paypal or bust. You guys new or something?

Different people have different results with them, they won't accept my paypal and orders will go through that get auto cancelled but they will take my credit cards.
They might even charge up to 10 times for the same pair but in a couple days it'll be down to 1.
I get that, but I'm saying if I use a CC and get charged up to 10 times that's $2,000 I don't have available on my card now for a day or two. I guess if I was using CC's with 20K limits I'd be fine, but if I have a 5K card and 2K gets tied up from FNL I'm livid.

Anyway I can acces the mobile page from my iPhone? Any specific browser on iPhone to use? I go ok safari and it get the splash page and it goes directly to normal site not mobile site. Any ideas? I don't have acces to a laptop unfortunately .

alot of people comin out the woodwork for these. alot that stopped at the beginning of the great botpression in 2010
These were Kanye's go-tos for many years.. Hype is real (although so is the quantity). 
What the hell does kanye have to do with infrared 6s.  You dudes are so damn suspect.
you dont understand this shoe game do you? when ye wears a sneaker, resell price shoots up. it happend for the university reds. also peep the all red american flag air max 90s that sold out everywhere when ye was photoed in em.
The popularity of OG Jordans being attributed to anybody outside of Michael Jordan himself is foolishness.  Kanye stans are not the reason this shoe will sell out and I'm not a Kanye hater I just think its sad you guys can't think for yourself.

You have to realize how large of a GR this is and how many people are copping that don't know or couldn't care who Kanye is.

Last edited:
In check out line for another size 12 on EB 90 min wait let's see....You have to be patient y'all keep clicking ATC!!! All sites! Don't just watch that spinning wheel on NDC! Precious info!! 
roll.gif

you dont understand this shoe game do you? when ye wears a sneaker, resell price shoots up. it happened for the university reds. also peep the all red american flag air max 90s that sold out everywhere when ye was photoed in em, but were literally sitting beforehand.
These are popular because of JORDAN. NOT KANYE.
i didnt say for sneakerheads, i specifically said beasts. read the post again becuase i edited it right after posting. ye was wearing 6's alot and that spread the popularity alot. this is undeniable.

I get that, but I'm saying if I use a CC and get charged up to 10 times that's $2,000 I don't have available on my card now for a day or two. I guess if I was using CC's with 20K limits I'd be fine, but if I have a 5K card and 2K gets tied up from FNL I'm livid.

My card immediately snatches the money back. Chase don't play....

you dont understand this shoe game do you? when ye wears a sneaker, resell price shoots up because of beast demand. it happened for the university reds. also peep the all red american flag air max 90s that sold out everywhere when ye was photoed in em, but were literally sitting beforehand.

You guys are both not understanding the shoe game. First of all it is the "Varsity" reds, and these are supposed to be a pink tint....I am so sick of people saying that they were originally Varsity Red...And it was the Air Max 90 Hyperfuse USA, get it right son....

The popularity of OG Jordans being attributed to anybody outside of Michael Jordan himself is foolishness.  Kanye stans are not the reason this shoe sold out and I'm not a Kanye hater I just think its sad you guys can't think for yourself.
Most of the dudes in here are pimple faced jits.....

ok im done waiting, this is just annoying

1hr 38 min and still in line?

FNL wont even load, got 2 in cart on FNL and havent gotten it up since

peace guys, good luck

Back
Top Bottom