Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

You guys are both not understanding the shoe game. First of all it is the "Varsity" reds, and these are supposed to be a pink tint....I am so sick of people saying that they were originally Varsity Red...And it was the Air Max 90 Hyperfuse USA, get it right son....
Air Max 90 Hyperfuse QS

Wait until the shoe ships then call them back. Tell them the site sucks and you tried adding the coupon and it never applied. They will refund you the $20 back. I've done this every time, I've ordered a pair of Js from FNL for the past few months.
I think they have to wait until your card is actually charged.  When you first place the order, they only place a hold on the funds.  They usually will process the refund for me a few days after the charge actually posts. 

Last edited:

alot of people comin out the woodwork for these. alot that stopped at the beginning of the great botpression in 2010
These were Kanye's go-tos for many years.. Hype is real (although so is the quantity). 

What the hell does kanye have to do with infrared 6s.  You dudes are so damn suspect.

you dont understand this shoe game do you? when ye wears a sneaker, resell price shoots up. it happend for the university reds. also peep the all red american flag air max 90s that sold out everywhere when ye was photoed in em.

The popularity of OG Jordans being attributed to anybody outside of Michael Jordan himself is foolishness.  Kanye stans are not the reason this shoe sold out and I'm not a Kanye hater I just think its sad you guys can't think for yourself.

this has been discussed a bunch of times in the past so i wont really go into it if you dont understand, but celebrities create extra hype for a shoe if you didnt already realize it. jordan created the hype but these kids go cray when they see their favorite rappers rockin those. how do you think nike makes all that revenue without spending any money on marketing for retros? it all started a while ago when they started giving celbs shoes to rock for free.

Last edited:
FTL Canada finally let me add to cart but there's a wait time of 1 hr 40 min for check out..... 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom