Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

alot of people comin out the woodwork for these. alot that stopped at the beginning of the great botpression in 2010
These were Kanye's go-tos for many years.. Hype is real (although so is the quantity). 

What the hell does kanye have to do with infrared 6s.  You dudes are so damn suspect.

you dont understand this shoe game do you? when ye wears a sneaker, resell price shoots up. it happend for the university reds. also peep the all red american flag air max 90s that sold out everywhere when ye was photoed in em.
The popularity of OG Jordans being attributed to anybody outside of Michael Jordan himself is foolishness.  Kanye stans are not the reason this shoe sold out and I'm not a Kanye hater I just think its sad you guys can't think for yourself.
this has been discussed a bunch of times in the past so i wont really go into it if you dont understand, but celebrities create extra hype for a shoe if you didnt already realize it. jordan created the hype but these kids go cray when they see their favorite rappers rockin those. how do you think nike makes all that revenue without spending any money on marketing for retros? it all started a while ago when they started giving celbs shoes to rock for free.
Your rational is that of a child/teenager.  You don't seem to grasp how many grown men copped these shoes today and are grabbing them for the second or third time before anybody even thought to make a Kanye connection.  You might be copping them because Kanye wears them but don't lump the rest of us into that group because I take offense.

Damn unplugged my retina macbook pro (best battery life laptop) at 5am to do this and i've been on here trying so hard it went down to 40% remaining :smh:

Corny WARNING:

In this time of giving thanks... We should all be truly thankful we can spend $200+ on a shoe, many NT'ers multiple times a week/month/year. :smokin

/Corny

Srs

For those waiting... there's been GR's where I've successfully received shoes, ordering well after Noon. Patience and persistence, grab a coffee and breakfast and try again.

Last edited:

Why does that matter? They will still appreciate them regardless..
People getting them because of Kanye are only getting them because of hype, and will like whatever that douche likes.  Purist and lovers of the game of basketball and it's history appreciate this shoe because of what Jordan has done for basketball.

Dudes ordering 4-5-6 pairs??? Resale on these ain't gonna be worth anything. Not with 500,000 pairs floating around out there...

Back
Top Bottom