Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Well I guess that settles it after a 2.5 hour wait 8.5 is out of stock in NDC and I can't even access FNL. 

mean.gif
 Take the L

On top of growing up watching MJ wearing them and having both 1991 and 2000 Jordan VIs, I dig that JFK Jr wore these. I'm a history nerd and work in politics, so give me a pass.

I just got back home from camping for these and all i can say is that these are fire and those 10 hours of waiting were well worth it
wink.gif

:lol: no one wanted mocha 3's when they dropped and even today people will try to convince you they're underrated when in actuality they're still wack. Jordan brands first awful retro+ CW

agree

here in NYC they just sat in store shelves for months, they even went on sale and clearance.

Kayne crowd is hilarious on this board. Let me get out of the JB thread, glad I was able to get a pair.

If you guys arent getting through online dont count out the physical stores. My local FTA and FTL said shoes had to be picked up by 11:00 AM. Jimmy Jazz has a 12pm window. Im about to go post up outside the stores looking like this.

Just getting back in this shoe game and haven't successfully got a pair online yet and I don't have time to sit in front of a screen and stare at it for 2 hours. I will try my luck for the Penny's next week.

overslept on these woke up at 630. props to dude with the FNL phone number. normally a 8.5 in jordans but i got a 9 cause sold out... hoping it won't be too big or i may have to trade for 8.5
9 is too big compared to 8.5.. I have had both in my hands before.. 9.5 was like a 10

Back
Top Bottom