Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Sold my infrared pack earlier this year and got these and the whites for a better infrared pack and made money on top of that! Been a good year

Just called finishline and got my order through. Thanks to the guys for giving the heads up

Call Finishline

1-888-777-3949

Proud to say that I'm in the 10%.

If you seen the man play, you too would be in the 10%.
+23

@UrBetterthenME Was it really necessary to post all these pics of this ********* wearing the 6s?
laugh.gif

wow, FNL wyling. after the loop of cannot order just got this. never seen them do this

OUR SITE IS UNDERGOING MAINTENANCE
SO HANG TIGHT

We're taking one for the team today in order to make shopping here better.
While you wait, read our blog, or check @FinishLine on Instagram
and stay up to speed on all things sneakers, style, and sport.

no splash page or any indication of a page refreshing. these companies are actually trash for not being able to handle this. they have plenty of data to ramp up however they need to make this smooth

True things being said. It is almost backwards now. I loved the Jordan white/metallic V's and hated the Laney's. I think that was my first retro+ color way.

Exactly...didn't care for the laneys at all...I had a summer job in highschool had to choose...so the white/metallic was the better choice then
This time around I got the laney's and anticipate getting the white/metallic
History/Nostalgia over hype all day...
Columbia 11s...I wil go the extra mile because I have history with these two times around....First CYO bball championship/mvp in these first NJ state highschool bball championship with these...I was on front page of the local paper....last time i seen my mother before she died i was wearing these....ya know...

So sick, nearly checked out at FNL but my card was declined....called and size 8 sold out. Shoepalace charged me twice and the order didn't even go through. I'm pretty sure NYC is wiped out retail-wise also :x

Damn so my shipping address can't be different the my billing address on FNL?

I mean I've gotten as far as filling out all my info and the final button but, now just waiting page.  I've gotten that after every page though and just waited and it continued.

Back
Top Bottom