Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Yo that pizza lookin right but where did this pizza reference start from :rofl:

Was actually the best pizza I've had from this place! Yeah, started in the Bred 1 thread, and the pizza gifs for the last 2 weeks in this thread have been awesome.

True but people need to chill with that nonsense, it's not helping anyone.

How bout stop hating. Most people who bought multiples put the work in to do so. And I don't feel bad for anyone who put all their eggs in one basket, ie: nike.com and struck out. Nike.com has been screwing up with big releases for over a year now.

I was going try and grab a 2nd pair, but I'm cool with the one I won in a raffle. I went to pickup my pair this morning, when I got back in I was still stuck on the SPA page on FNL and just gave up. Congrats to all that was able to grab a pair. On to the Legend Blue 11 and Fragment 1's

Last edited:
For those in the Vegas area, unclaimed pairs will not be available after the pickup window closes at Nike Las Vegas. The remaining pairs will be re-raffled from the initial pool of entries, similar to what NikeSF is doing. Was told by employees that re-raffle if needed will be done this Monday.

I think other Niketowns will be following this procedure.

Last edited:
As for most, these were a must for me!

Here's my shots!

Enjoy as usual!

=======================================================================================================

smokin.gif

Next up, Columbias Legend Blues!

How bout stop hating. Most people who bought multiples put the work in to do so. And I don't feel bad for anyone who put all their eggs in one basket, ie: nike.com and struck out. Nike.com has been screwing up with big releases for over a year now.
I put all my eggs in one basket(nike) and cracked three homeruns. Copped for me, my sister and my niece. Easy money. 

Buying toddler J's is a wast of money IMO.

yea they are, well i mean its not if you only buy like 1 or 2.

but i see folks on instagram flexing their collection of toddler soft bottoms got like all the signature shoes.

i was tempted to buy for my baby, but i know in a blink of an eye, it will all just be an ornament.

i cooked on fnl, jj, and ndc! i was hoping to be able to cop a pair in-store today, going to hit house of hoops at 6 pm for no shows, i need to see these in person already.

I was finally able to cop online through NDC after two hours of waiting. (9:08 am CT to be exact) I almost gave up. Patience is a virtue. Good luck to those out there still searching. Also this is my first post on here! Just joined NT today. Looking forward to be a part of many more threads on here.

Back
Top Bottom