Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Homie scooped a pair from Finishline for me. Thought all was lost after every site pretty much shut me down. 

yea they are, well i mean its not if you only buy like 1 or 2.

but i see folks on instagram flexing their collection of toddler soft bottoms got like all the signature shoes.

i was tempted to buy for my baby, but i know in a blink of an eye, it will all just be an ornament.
We're lucky in Pittsburgh. We have a champs outlet that gets all the FTL line's Old Stock retros. My kids usually get theirs for $20. I dont mind if they only last a month at that price.

So I was getting the error this morning from fnl when trying to check out. Called in and finally got an order number. Just looked at my bank account and I have 1500 in pending charges. Those are gonna go away right?

I wore my  pair over my girl's parents house for Thanksgiving dinner last night.

Her cousins were like, "Woah how'd you get those already?! Those look dope!"

smokin.gif

yea they are, well i mean its not if you only buy like 1 or 2.

but i see folks on instagram flexing their collection of toddler soft bottoms got like all the signature shoes.

i was tempted to buy for my baby, but i know in a blink of an eye, it will all just be an ornament.
Part of it for me is recreating what I wished I had when I was young.  

Being older, I've have had a long obsession w/ MJ and his shoes, but parents couldn't afford them (good, working class people) since I was little.  Seeing my son wearing a pair is sentimental to me.  I have only bought my daughter 2 pairs, because eventually she'll be able to wear what he's grown out of.  These are my favorite shoes of all time though, so wanted everyone to have a pair.

Are they overpriced...yea...but I enjoy sharing it with them.

I agree w/ the whole IG stuff though...is it bad enough you have to flex yourself, you have to pimp your kid for likes?  That "minilicous" (or something like that) IG page makes me cringe everytime I stumble on it on the popular page.  Hope I'm not viewed that way when kiddo is wearing a pair.

Does anyone know how to change adress after confirmation mixed up my street number when rushing

Back
Top Bottom