Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Was able to get 1 pair. Tried for 2. Hibbits by me still has some sizes left. Debating getting a pair to try and trade for my 9.5.

Since we are all here what in your opinion is the top 10 most hyped jordan releases of all time?

Interesting to get diff opinions

does anyone wonder why they added 3m
Cuz OG had them
air-jordan-vi-og-infrared-instyleshoes.jpg

So if I was looking to get an unclaimed pair am I wasting my time if I am not there hours before 6 went they release them???  And do that many heads not claim their pairs?

Place my order with FTL this morning...

got a receipt from Paypal but nothing in the System on FTL end yet

or conf from FTL

UGH

Wow, this thread really jumped since I was last on. Hopefully everyone had luck grabbing their pairs..

I woke up late and by the time I found parking at the mall I missed out on my Sheikh pair. :smh: Got my other 2 at least + one for my daughter and lil man.

Overall it's a beautiful shoe, that nubuck scratches easily.. One of mine has a streak right above the toebox from shipping I guess. But it's all good, I'll be using em as my everyday shoe and keep the other on ice. Maybe pick up another down the road if I can get em at retail.

Don't need no plug, no pre-order, don't need any friends on the inside, don't need a bot, don't need to know a manager or employee to tip, no high speed labtop, straight riding solo on mobile coppin for retail. #ridinsolo #teammanual #teamboxprice
But you spent hours and hours on the computer...Please stop talking as if you woke up at 8am EST and went back to bed within minutes.

Many of us adults don't have that luxury...

Just got my order confirmation email from NDC.

Tried grabbing a pair from SP but checkout wasn't working. I'll grab a second pair of the opportunity comes up, instagram pictures are looking good.

But you spent hours and hours on the computer...Please stop talking as if you woke up at 8am EST and went back to bed within minutes.

Many of us adults don't have that luxury...
logged in at 8. checked out at 955. I was already up and haven't went back to sleep tho. No computer either, straight mobile.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom