Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Anyone know a website that I can still get a 11.5 or 12?? I have been up since 7:30 trying to cop these

Was trying to look out and let some random kid at house of hoops get one of my extra winning tickets....I just hope he wears them and doesn't try to resell

WSS up the street has GS pairs only left the said...  up to 4.5Y

Might run there n grab one of those for Bait purposes... nothing like using a Kids shoes to trade Sneakerheads who have Kids...

Cuz sneakerheads who have kids 10x outa 10 got them laced up with Jordans as wel....

Last edited:
Anyone know a website that I can still get a 11.5 or 12?? I have been up since 7:30 trying to cop these
Everywhere sold man, best chance is try all your local Footlocker, Champ, Footaction etc or pay resellers.

So happy I was able to cop. Such a hard shoe and much better quality than the 2010 release jeeeez. Don't see how anyone can talk down on these

WSS up the street has GS pairs only left the said...  up to 4.5Y

Might run there n grab one of those for Bait purposes... nothing like using a Kids shoes to trade Sneakerheads who have Kids...

Cuz sneakerheads who have kids 10x outa 10 got them laced up with Jordans as wel....

Not these horrid looking hybrid vi upper xiii piece of crap

View media item 1279348

Last edited:
My footlocker wouldn't take VIP rewards on these.. Never had a problem using it on any release.

I went to foot locker, and their was no line and that is when a person who worked their told the 5 of us who were their waiting they were only doing raffles. And they're not selling any pairs unless you won the raffle. So i rushed home added money to my paypal account and spammed click on infrared 6's for champs and house of hoops. They were all sold out in all the sizes so I went to nike.com and they only had a size 17 and 18 in stock. I kept on clicking both of them until I got one of them in my cart and it was the 18. I bought it with no hesitation... and note I am a size 9.5.

Long story short is their any way I can trade this in with one of those stores that sell them early for my size or sell it for flight club price then buy it from their. What would you do if you ended up with a pair of size 18 infrared 6's when your size 9.5? Because I really don't know what to do. Also I get them next friday on December 5.
Not sure if you're trolling or not. If you aren't, well then may god help you lmao. Selling a size 18 is like trying to find the Holy Grail. Just doesn't really happen. The max I'd buy up to if you're not able to buy your size but only big sizes is a 16. Mayyyyybeeee a 17 but that's even pushing it. My old boss was a Size 17, but then again he was 6'11. Not too often do you find that, so yeah getting a size 18 isn't really a good idea.. Again Idk if you're trolling so whatever

I don't understand why the ankle portion, that bulbous looking area, looks like something rubbed up against it. Tried to get a clearer picture.

Its shiny.

Back
Top Bottom