Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Just showing the minor defects. The air bubble is attrocious though, I tried to get pictures of it.

It looks foggy on one shoe, and on the other scratched up a bit.

Last edited:
3000+ posts 
eek.gif
 not surprised tho, what did i miss? Did yall compare RD pairs with WeekendDrop? picked up my pair, so glad i listened and went .5 down. I have some marks on the toe box, a little glue is visible but overall im satisfied 

Man. Quality looking like the 2010 pairs... The paint on them was terrible. Like they couldn't stay in the lines.

Still on the hunt for a pair. Hoping I can get lucky when they release pairs at Lakewood HoH [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Edit: also funny to see the pizza party becoming an NT thing... Didn't LA heads start that with the Bred 1 release ?

Last edited:
Quote:
That pair in those pics look fine, just put them on your feet and enjoy them instead of looking at them under a microscope and complaining about quality. There's plenty of people that struck out today that would take that pair in a second, and would be more then happy with them.
Maybe true, but if other people think the quality are bad on them just by looking at my posts they won't get that upset striking out.

Sorry if my post rubs anyone the wrong way.

Steve if you feel its too much of a nitpick you can delete it.

Anyone in SoCal still looking for a size 12? I'm not going to grab my pair at the FTL south coast plaza location.  Not sure what they do with the unclaimed pairs after 6 though.  

Back
Top Bottom