Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Just wanted to give another shoutout to @FutureDHughes, best pictures I've seen of sneakers in years. Well done sir, perfect contrasting background to the kicks. They look super dope.

Hope everyone is happy today, I'll cut my *****fit out now.

Not sure if you're trolling or not. If you aren't, well then may god help you lmao. Selling a size 18 is like trying to find the Holy Grail. Just doesn't really happen. The max I'd buy up to if you're not able to buy your size but only big sizes is a 16. Mayyyyybeeee a 17 but that's even pushing it. My old boss was a Size 17, but then again he was 6'11. Not too often do you find that, so yeah getting a size 18 isn't really a good idea.. Again Idk if you're trolling so whatever
[quote name="throwback1718" url="/t/540677/black-infrared-vis-returning-in-2014-no-gm-talk/18570#post_22088496]
Dunno why yal nigs think I'm joking I'm dead set serious. I couldn't get it at my store, so I went to all the websites possible Nike ID did have my size but some glitch prevented me from actually checking it out and then after a while the only size available was a size 18 so my thought process was if I don't get is now there's no other way I can get it since I only had $220 to spend and you know how the resellers be.

Whose rocking these in the snow and rain? Screw buying a weather protector, I'd like to see what nubuck looks like when worn under extreme conditions.

I WAS GOING TO COP ANOTHER FROM DTLR BUT I HAVE 2 PAIRS ALREADY… PICKED UP MY PAIR FROM NTNY. I WAS ANNOYED TO SEE THAT THEY HAD A LINE UP PROCESS WHERE YOU HAD TO WAIT IN A RAFFLE LINE TO PICK EM UP BUT IT WAS AN EASY PROCESS. I WAS IN AND OUT IN ABOUT 40 MIN

I guess I took too long to checkout I had an 11.5 in my cart and it disappeared when I clicked confirm

Quote:
That pair in those pics look fine, just put them on your feet and enjoy them instead of looking at them under a microscope and complaining about quality. There's plenty of people that struck out today that would take that pair in a second, and would be more then happy with them.
Maybe true, but if other people think the quality are bad on them just by looking at my posts they won't get that upset striking out.

Sorry if my post rubs anyone the wrong way.

Steve if you feel its too much of a nitpick you can delete it.

No it's cool, you have the right to any opinion you want about a product that you bought with your own money. I'm just saying they didn't look that bad in the pics. If you don't like the quality that much why don't you return them? Someone will take them.

Hate when ppl post pics of email confirmations. Like damn we understand that you got them. It wasn't that difficult. A simple "copped" is more than enough

Man. Quality looking like the 2010 pairs... The paint on them was terrible. Like they couldn't stay in the lines.

Still on the hunt for a pair. Hoping I can get lucky when they release pairs at Lakewood HoH [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Edit: also funny to see the pizza party becoming an NT thing... Didn't LA heads start that with the Bred 1 release ?

What do you mean like bad quality like the 2010's? There are defects on earlier and later retros. Plus, I did not have any issues of my 2010 black/varsity red and my two pairs of 2010 black/infrared.

That is not bad quality, perhaps you mean bad "craftsmanship".

God damn man DTLR and mix coming through big time for me.  Like I have been pulling out all stops to cop a pair after a episode this morning I'd rather not ever relive.  

Unds one is from Weekend Drop, DS is from foot action. Quick few pics. Didn't feel like I needed to take anymore because they're the exact same shoe

One may look a little dirty because I worn it multiple times already. The feel of both shoes are exactly the same as well
verdict i out y'all, weekend drop pairs r good to go

What do you mean like bad quality like the 2010's? There are defects on earlier and later retros. Plus, I did not have any issues of my 2010 black/varsity red and my two pairs of 2010 black/infrared.

That is not bad quality, perhaps you mean bad "craftsmanship".

I thought quality and craftsmanship were interchangeable. But specifically the red paint on both Retros was terrible. Cracking and peeling off after 1 wear. But specifically my 2010 pair had red paint drips on the midsole, like I said, almost as if the person was painting them too quickly and it bled onto midsole.

Back
Top Bottom