Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I had them too back then. Not to call you a liar but I don't see how you didn't notice

but seriously, how could i notice if i never took a picture of them? And I wasn't outside in the evening much at that age. Wore these when i played ball, and thats about it.

Thanks brah but you have a suggestion that isn't h&m? They don't cater to my body type. Quads too big to fit that brand :lol:

Kae is :smokin

AMEN on that. I need a 38. Not fat, but I got thick waist to thigh area.

My favorite pair is one made by Theory. Fits perfect and looks great.

and these are as TTS as they get. This coming from someone with wide feet. I can't even imagine wearing these .5 down. I actually wish these ran a little bigger so i can fit a spenco insole.

why is jimmy jizz trolling himself sending me two emails saying i got a 11.5 in bag. fool i tried checking out and everytime you took it out the bag. jimmy you got rick rolled by the bots

never gonna give you up

:lol:

anybody tired of the troll email?

NT Santa Monica will have a lot of unclaimed pairs FYI. They ended the pickup window at 3:00. I would call them or head over there. A friend said the parking down there is manageable . I would check it out if you need a pair.

Thanks brah but you have a suggestion that isn't h&m? They don't cater to my body type. Quads too big to fit that brand :lol:

Kae is :smokin

AMEN on that. I need a 38. Not fat, but I got thick waist to thigh area.

My favorite pair is one made by Theory. Fits perfect and looks great.

The last thing I got that was cut well was the JE gap denim and that's because it's supposed to be for athletic bodies. The taper was really good on it for me

NT Santa Monica will have a lot of unclaimed pairs FYI. They ended the pickup window at 3:00. I would call them or head over there. A friend said the parking down there is manageable . I would check it out if you need a pair.

I just left that area and parking is awful. Didn't bother to check in since I already got my 2. But its rare shoes last long after the window. Dudes usually post up outside counting down.

Ate good earlier 
pimp.gif

Anyone in LA area help me out been at work all day so could not grab a 9.5 or 8.5 can help out with friends and family coupon or something else.

Back
Top Bottom