Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Been a ******** of laughs today.

Kanye is the reason these VI's are hyped
To dude who copped a size 18 and wanted to trade to the legit check of DTLR to the Jordan asking that there be no restock....and whatever I missed.

Out for the night be safe

Most of these kids in to sneakers don't even associate Kanye with Jordan's anymore

They associate him with the Yeezy. Look at how varsity reds sat.

When was he wearing Jordan's 6+ years ago?

They're buying them, because they're Jordan's and it's a holiday release.
Varsity reds sat until people saw kanye rockin em, it's been discussed plenty here on nt. Nobody was trying to say kanye is the reason people are rocking 6's, that's blasphemy, somebody just mentioned that kanye brought extra hype to the six a few years ago and then people tried to clown, not knowing what they were talking about.

Last edited:
I'm comparing my retail pairs to pictures and videos of early release pairs and I see zero differences.

Weren't the concord mids a massive GR? Yet they still have a decent resale price. Can these end up the same price?

For as much as people hate kayne.....

They seem to be inspired by him enough to buy up whole stocks of shoes

STOP ITS ALMOST COOL TO SAY HOW MUCH YOU HATE KAYNE.....

DOUBT EVERY YOUNG PERSON IN AMERICA WANTS TO BE HIM.

Long story short the hype of jordans has transcended what any celb can do for the brand. Unless it's limited ish they wear. Kids like shoes cause it's the holidays its hyped.

many kids into shoes are looking into history and others because it's a black and red shoe.

Which matches their limited clothing supply that they brought to match their other red and black shoes.

Last edited:

Has anyone EVER encountered this problem?

There is nothing wrong with my card by the way.  Just checked.  FNL is also unable to explain.  15 temp. authorizations and none went through.  I basically lost the chance to get one, but I see resellers with full size run selling them for $300!!! That's a shame.
FNL folks with crazy authorization attempts...do you also get "It's official" confirmation email with any of  the orders? Or are you just left straight up *** out?!

The Last Size: 17 & 18 left on NDC gonna end up in ROSS by this time next year.... somehow
nerd.gif

For as much as people hate kayne.....

They seem to be inspired by him enough to buy up whole stocks of shoes

STOP ITS ALMOST COOL TO SAY HOW MUCH YOU HATE KAYNE.....

DOUBT EVERY YOUNG PERSON IN AMERICA WANTS TO BE HIM.

Long story short the hype of jordans has transcended what any celb can do for the brand. Unless it's limited ish they wear. Kids like shoes cause it's the holidays its hyped.

many kids into shoes are looking into history and others because it's a black and red shoe.

Which matches their limited clothing supply that they brought to match their other red and black shoes.
Kanye, Wayne, jayz, wale, and other contributed to the "celebrity sneaker stalker" phase of hypebeasting which started 5-7 years ago and this is why the game is the way it is today. And Nike is genius for coming up with that type of social marketing.

Last edited:
Love reading CL listings dudes sound like a bad cars sales man trying to move pairs

Limited
They will move don't sleep
Do be the only one left out
Act now people this shoe is in high demand
Ladies hook ya man up for the holidays

These are so funny and so desperate at the same time lmao

Also if my lady paid 300 resell for a shoe i be stright pissed on Christmas cause if i ain't had'em by then that would mean i never wanted that bad to pay 300.

FNL folks with crazy authorization attempts...do you also get "It's official" confirmation email with any of  the orders? Or are you just left straight up *** out?!

3 authorizations on my card, 1 order placed and 1 it's official email. Already shipped out.

Back
Top Bottom