Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

cani checkout or will they cancel my other shoe i ordered yesterday morning?
If its the same account it might not let you checkout but if it does allow you to checkout just make sure to use a different from of payment.  Different debit/credit card than you used yesterday or if you used paypal yesterday use something else today.  Its that simple, they aren't canceling GRs once the order goes through no matter what a nike rep tells you.

This might be a dumb question, but does the shade of infrared differ a bit from adults and gs pairs?

sick.gif

Nice pics, side by side the 2014 still looks good to me.  Only thing I can see people complaining about is the blue tint to the sole but that'll go away once you wear them.

I'm very pleased with this retro. Blue tint was not deep enough to bothet me. The Carmines had a strong blue tint IMO.

You seriously think they'll just tell you their connect? 

THE ONLY THING I SERIOUSLY THINK IS THAT PEOPLE DOUBTED WEEKEND DROP MOSTLY BECAUSE OF A SKETCHY EMAIL.. I NEVER SAID THEY WERE LEGIT OR NOT.. I HONESTLY DONT KNOW

They all look the same...

I don't see how anyone CAN'T get these.  I had like 50 people on my feed on Instagram post the same shoes.  Kinda loses its appeal when everyone buys the same shoes. Like yeah they legendary but after this drop I feel like they in the same category as Grape 5's. Everyone flexing about copping the same shoe, why should I post a picture that I got it too? It's not even a big deal if you copped these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom