Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Just got word that NDC is already starting to cancel the "Wishlist" workaround cops.

Not sure it it's only for people who bought another pair, after the fact, or everyone who did it in general 

Last edited:
I wonder when they was making those non Jordan back's when they looked @ them they was like **** it & put them in the box...some of us do this at our jobs to lol

I wonder when they was making those non Jordan back's when they looked @ them they was like **** it & put them in the box...some of us do this at our jobs to lol
its been shown and said multiple times now that they were shopped

should have been obvious anyway

people are so gullible here

Just got word that NDC is already starting to cancel the "Wishlist" workaround cops.

Not sure it it's only for people who bought another pair, after the fact, or everyone who did it in general 
from?

i mean didnt the work around orginate here?

Someone posted these a few pages back.  May not be a good photoshop project (or it might be); nevertheless it's still photoshopped.
View media item 1281207
View media item 1281208

What dude did is like the person who photoshopped this pic for it to float around the internet. I don't get the entertainment from it. For people who bought the sneaker to whine about JB quality control. You think a few hundred thousand of anything won't have flaws?

If you only placed one order, you should be okay.

The fact that you were able to see the shoe in your wish list from the cart screen means they were available.

I hope not.
frown.gif

Will this be the first pair of Black Infared's in 23 years for anyone else? I totally missed out on the 2000 and 2010 reissues.

The last time I wore a pair I was in the 7th grade watching Jordan school Showtime on the court.

It'll be good to finally put on another pair. :smile:
Same here, had the white and blacks in 6th grade. Never got any of the retros til these. Went on an overseas trip during '91 summer vacation, took the blacks with me and they came back dusty and dirty. Came back and still killed them on the local blacktop playgrounds..:lol: My 2nd favorite jordan model.

Alright so I called the store and she said there is no one with the name I gave her. She said she had all the employee numbers programmed in her phone so when I gave her the phone number she typed it in her phone and she didn't have any contact come up. I explained her the situation and she said they've been sold out and she apologized. I just explained to her it could've went completely different and she agreed. She said she'd run it through the database for past and present employees. I asked her to call me back whether she found something or nothing. 

That brings me to this conclusion....If this person really isn't an employee he must live a wack *** life pulling stunts like this for laughs. But as I said he'll get his one way or another. My situation is a learning experience for all of us. I don't mind taking this L for the team. He got banned and the universe will do the rest.

I never knew if it was or wasn't a Photoshop I just took as a joke & said the person who job it was to box them up saw it had a non Jordan on back & said #@*% it...my point was I sometimes at my job get lazy too

http://s208.photobucket.com/user/dhtowng/media/69F9144E-BD12-473E-99AD-E394D287DB3C.jpg.html

Picked mine up yesterday like everybody. Finally got that infamous "2 pairs". Love em. They're :pimp: as hell. Now that I have them in hand I can officially confirm and still say that JB did indeed use durabuck on those lower panels. Just me tho I guess (surprisingly). All in all they did a good job on these. They take me back and remind me of the 2000s a lot.

http://s208.photobucket.com/user/dhtowng/media/AB922E0B-600C-4A4B-A208-C3142E9BB395.jpg.html

http://s208.photobucket.com/user/dhtowng/media/EAF56576-14F3-409A-B87E-D6EDA6072CD2.jpg.html

http://s208.photobucket.com/user/dhtowng/media/FEC3C1E3-686D-4874-ACDB-2BAFA32084DD.jpg.html

Oh thats easy. Its DMV sneakerboy. He works at HOH and told me they had extras, sent me his cell number and all. I get there let em know I'm there and he tells me he's getting them out the stock room. Then proceeds to tell me its a joke. Apparently its been an ongoing joke, doing this to a few NTalkers. Said the look on my face was priceless. I told him his joke was wack and it wasn't a total loss cause I got some boots for my daughter.  Like I said I have a 7.5 and I need an 8 to see which fits better. After I leave the mall I get another text with him still going on about it. I just told him to enjoy the rest of his shift and left it at that. 
@hamiltonrh

Sorry you gotta deal with all the BS 

kinda salty i love my infrared 3lab5's i wear them A lot in fact tonight is date night and they on feet now lmao.....

now i wanna wear my 6's might save them to this christmas party with this all black outfit i have for the event 

long story short i refuse to retire my 3lab5s the quality was great the fit is great and they look so clean 

so these 6's will see little play maybe when i need a clean all black kick  witha little pop something i can dress up a bit but other than that until my 3labs die these are back burner hence 1 pair only for me this time around 

my favorite part about the 3lab5 was them wax laces bruh :pimp:

side note what other kicks go good with wax laces? 

very srs question and where can i find them i heard they aint cheap smh....

Bought a pair of waxed laces on eBay recently for a pair of 1s. They're perfect --

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=331155851982

Back
Top Bottom