Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

pimp.gif
nthat.gif
glasses.gif
smokin.gif
 it is then

Last edited:
Where's the original post of this? I want to have a nice entertaining read...

I went to foot locker, and their was no line and that is when a person who worked their told the 5 of us who were their waiting they were only doing raffles. And they're not selling any pairs unless you won the raffle. So i rushed home added money to my paypal account and spammed click on infrared 6's for champs and house of hoops. They were all sold out in all the sizes so I went to nike.com and they only had a size 17 and 18 in stock. I kept on clicking both of them until I got one of them in my cart and it was the 18. I bought it with no hesitation... and note I am a size 9.5.

Long story short is their any way I can trade this in with one of those stores that sell them early for my size or sell it for flight club price then buy it from their. What would you do if you ended up with a pair of size 18 infrared 6's when your size 9.5? Because I really don't know what to do. Also I get them next friday on December 5.

Last edited:
LLmao yea we all could but dude trying say these will go below retail in a few days...laughable at best

Safe to say this was the easiest cop in recent memory.

Everybody and their grandma got multiples. The 6's are the new Bred 11's. Used to mean something if you had them. Now it means nothing 
roll.gif

Every Tom, ****, and Harry gon be pulling these 6s out this summer.

The year of the 6 is now upon us.

Everybody and their grandma got multiples. The 6's are the new Bred 11's. Used to mean something if you had them. Now it means nothing 
roll.gif

*cries in corner as i struck out from copping online* >.>

roll.gif

Im still showing partially shipped on my NDC order. I have tracking (but no movement) on my size 6, my men's and PS pairs still say "preparing to ship".  Thought for sure I would see something more today.
ohwell.gif

Everybody and their grandma got multiples. The 6's are the new Bred 11's. Used to mean something if you had them. Now it means nothing :rofl:

View media item 1281347

Having a pair of shoes means nothing at any point. Doesnt change your status as a person or means you have "swag". if you really believe having a certain shoe means something then you got your priorities all wrong

Last edited:
Having a pair of shoes means nothing at any point. Doesnt change your status as a person or means you have "swag". if you really believe having a certain shoe means something then you got your priorities all wrong
Trust me it does.. every time i wear my J's i turn heads when i don't nobody looks at my feet.. its quite simple. 

roll.gif

Exactly.  

Back
Top Bottom