Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I ate online as well but, wanted a pair in hand so wasn't too upset.

Nah this ***** looked like she had fell from the ugly tree only for life to toss her back up there and make sure she got beat one more time.  However props to whatever dude in that group that took one for the team on that one.  
#dead

Same thing happened to a couple of my buddies once , seems like some of these workers are corrupt af brah
I've seen that happen before. They'll call and tell you there are pairs left which may very well be true, but there's already a line for them

Crazy come up for me today. This never happens.

Woke up at before 5AM try and cop off of NDC but I fell victim to the site crashes and lost my spot in line. After about an hr and a half of tryingi just went back to sleep. Called a local Finish Line because I heard that they had a lot left over and they said to check in with their IG account because they would post when they are available :\
Decided to get wise so I called back later and asked when was the last time for pick ups for the raffles and they said noon. Looked at the clock and it was 12:01! Flew down to Finishline and there was already a line inside the store. And they had a bunch of pairs behind the counter. Didn't look too good for me. Somehow I asked to right coworker ( cause we all know there are some that do not want to help at all). Told him I needed a 13 and he said I think I got you, hold on. He help out 2 other customers in the area and then went to the back. In that time I overheard two other coworkers tell customers that they were sold out. Saw another coworker walking around with a box and it was a 13! Asked him if those were taken and indeed they were. Finally the guy initially helping emerged from the back room from what seemed like an eternity ... and with him my sz 13's! ! Right before I was about to purchase another coworker came up to him and whispered something and my guy was like oh no its ok i got these for him. My heart did stop for a second because I thought he was gonna try to block this transaction that was about to take place. Dude pulled out the handheld scanner, rang me up and my come up of the year took place. This kinda luck never happens so I am super stoked even 6 hours later!

View media item 1281507

Trust me it does.. every time i wear my J's i turn heads when i don't nobody looks at my feet.. its quite simple. 

if that make you happy then so be it. But no one really cares what shoes you are wearing. Atleast people that have their ish together and going places in life. only a loser will care what shoes youre wearing or make fun of what you dont have.

Everytime I get my "neck broken" by some kicks, my mind is completely on the shoes and trying to see them "alive" on feet. The only times I think about the person wearing them is when I say to myself, "Why the NTDenim?!?".

Still can't believe how bogus they went in on youth pairs without the 3M.  Think that's something that really set this shoe apart.  Good to see that even with such a mega GR that they got these right.  Def. my fav. pair this year although it could've been the 3M 13's if they had just done the toe box all black.  

Can't wait for my pair to get here and am keeping an eye out for a restock so I can double on these.  Like the bred 4's I have I really regret not doubling up on those cause even being cautious those shoes show signs of wear quick and every thing shows up on material.  

still have the black/red 13s, legend blue 11s, gift of flight jordan 11 pantone and jordan 29 pack and a couple other smaller releases

I got my pair and damn these ******* fit tight, they don't fit like my old varsity reds at all but I'm hoping i can break them in to where they would be comfortable to wear.

Did you go with your true size or did you do .5 size down like other recent VI's?

still have the black/red 13s, legend blue 11s, gift of flight jordan 11 pantone and jordan 29 pack and a couple other smaller releases

easy passes all around.

serious question. People actually digging those 13s? My favorite shoe is the playoff 13. I just love 13s. But man, those are hideous. Look like fakes you'd see straight from a chinese website.

Got my pair earlier today. I'm glad I didn't have to deal with the raffle or online hassle.
10522241_337942476409956_1386019428_n.jpg

Just need some leather pants so I can be like Kanye. I kid.

Oh thats easy. Its DMV sneakerboy. He works at HOH and told me they had extras, sent me his cell number and all. I get there let em know I'm there and he tells me he's getting them out the stock room. Then proceeds to tell me its a joke. Apparently its been an ongoing joke, doing this to a few NTalkers. Said the look on my face was priceless. I told him his joke was wack and it wasn't a total loss cause I got some boots for my daughter.  Like I said I have a 7.5 and I need an 8 to see which fits better. After I leave the mall I get another text with him still going on about it. I just told him to enjoy the rest of his shift and left it at that. 

I would've waited till his shift was over and mauled his ***** *** in the parking lot
I would tried on so many pairs of shoes. Had him bring all kinda ish to the register, ring it all up and bounced!

easy passes all around.

serious question. People actually digging those 13s? My favorite shoe is the playoff 13. I just love 13s. But man, those are hideous. Look like fakes you'd see straight from a chinese website.
I'm haven't been interested in any of the 13s this year either.  Playoff 13s were my favorite as well. I remember wearing them to my High School Sadie Hawkins dance in 1998.

I've been eyeing these 6s throughout 2014 and I'm happy to have been rewarded for the legwork I put into them.  Don't know if I'll pick up anything else for the rest of the year, although the Fragment 1s will be a nice addition.  But if I don't get them I won't trip since these 6s were what I've been hunting for months.

Went to the mall w/ the wife today and saw this dude walking around for at least 2 hours just carrying one black/inf like he was at a sneaker convention.
Can't knock his hustle, but we're on different pages.
Team(Below)Retail
:nerd:

This gon be the hot thing to do soon. ****** is gonna take they shoes out for a walk.

Back
Top Bottom