Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Oh thats easy. Its DMV sneakerboy. He works at HOH and told me they had extras, sent me his cell number and all. I get there let em know I'm there and he tells me he's getting them out the stock room. Then proceeds to tell me its a joke. Apparently its been an ongoing joke, doing this to a few NTalkers. Said the look on my face was priceless. I told him his joke was wack and it wasn't a total loss cause I got some boots for my daughter.  Like I said I have a 7.5 and I need an 8 to see which fits better. After I leave the mall I get another text with him still going on about it. I just told him to enjoy the rest of his shift and left it at that. 

I would've waited till his shift was over and mauled his ***** *** in the parking lot

I'm rocking mine out to The Bank out in Las Vegas, gonna stunt on fools tonight
Damn you wear your J's to the club?!
eek.gif

Unless we have table/bottle service where it's not super packed I wear slip on dress shoes from payless, no joke.
roll.gif

But have fun tonight! I need to get back to Vegas! Haven't been since middle of September.

Damn you wear your J's to the club?!
eek.gif

Unless we have table/bottle service where it's not super packed I wear slip on dress shoes from payless, no joke.
roll.gif

But have fun tonight! I need to get back to Vegas! Haven't been since middle of September.
yeah, i'm not paranoid about getting my shoes dirty or stepped on, that is what Jason Markk shoe cleaner is for lol

i think its funny when people are upset at pairs being held for others when they go to the store. Are we all going to say we would pass if we had a connect and was having a pair held for them?

Show of hands of those that would say they would be against that.

Ya footlocker I went to yesterday was of course on some straight ********.  Girls at counter without a doubt holding down pairs for dudes.

Called at 530 and asked if they had unclaimed mens paris and she was like yes and I asked specfically for a 10.5 which she said were 2.  Now I completely understand someone may have waited for the final 30 mins to claim but, both of them???  On top of that I got to the mall at 546 and was asked if I needed help and just said I was going to wait on any unclaimed mens pairs.  Meanwhile there's a group of dudes just sitting on the fitting benches just chilling on phones obviously waiting and they were joking around with this girl previous to her asking me.  After I told he what I was there for she was like I don't think we have any unclaimed men sizes and I asked if she could check so I don't waste my time.  She flips some papers and says yep we only have youth sizes now.  

Felt like sticking around anyway till 6 but, was almost embarrassed for her to blatantly lie like that.  I mean sure it's possible she wasn't lying but, 2 unclaimed pairs there 30 mins before closing and BOTH gone 16 mins later.  Meanwhile all the dudes she bones just waiting to pick up their pairs hassle free.  Shady *** chicken heads.  
Sounds like you gotta get either your pimp game, or pimp hand stronger. 

Also sounds like them dudes on the fitting benches left with your sneaker, and got *** that night. They probably ate pizza after too. Triple win. 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
i think its funny when people are upset at pairs being held for others when they go to the store. Are we all going to say we would pass if we had a connect and was having a pair held for them?

Show of hands of those that would say they would be against that.
See I couldn't give a ****.  Just don't lie about it or if you're going to don't tell me you got men's sizes and then 16 mins later they've all been claimed.  They want to toss out oops sure then just tell me over the phone all pairs have been claimed and I never make that post.  However to tell me you have them and then get there and you don't and it's clear you are ************ me and you're dudes are right there, then that's just a slap to the face.  

I called other spots and they were honest with me told me what sizes were left and if they had anything and I had no problems with it.  

I got my pair and damn these ******* fit tight, they don't fit like my old varsity reds at all but I'm hoping i can break them in to where they would be comfortable to wear.

Went to the mall w/ the wife today and saw this dude walking around for at least 2 hours just carrying one black/inf like he was at a sneaker convention.
Can't knock his hustle, but we're on different pages.
Team(Below)Retail
:nerd:

How come Champs, EB, FTA, and FTL still show sizes 9.5 and 10.0 are still in stock and we can't add to cart when we all know they're out of stock?
mean.gif

Also sounds like them dudes on the fitting benches left with your sneaker, and got *** that night. They probably ate pizza after too. Triple win. 
indifferent.gif

Bet he walked off like:

indifferent.gif

I ate online as well but, wanted a pair in hand so wasn't too upset.

Nah this ***** looked like she had fell from the ugly tree only for life to toss her back up there and make sure she got beat one more time.  However props to whatever dude in that group that took one for the team on that one.  

it used to be that resellers wouldnt mess with shoes that make anything below $100 but nowadays these dudes cop to make $15.
Nike cost = $200 

Ebay Sale $280 - $300 (EXAMPLE)

Ebay Fees = $28 - $30

Paypal Fees = $6 - $9

Shipping Fees (If item listed as FREE shipping) = $15

Total Profit = $45 (estimated on highest price sold)

Again these are estimations based on the example above.

I ate online as well but, wanted a pair in hand so wasn't too upset.

Nah this ***** looked like she had fell from the ugly tree only for life to toss her back up there and make sure she got beat one more time.  However props to whatever dude in that group that took one for the team on that one.  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom