Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

laugh.gif
can't believe I missed that, solid gold.

Only way to move an 18 is through ebay and going to be sitting for a while.
Fortunately for him he still has plenty of time to get his act together and cancel his order or return them back...

this thread got me dying right now[emoji]128514[/emoji] that sz 18 took the cake[emoji]128553[/emoji]if I hear something I will definitely let you know fam[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Im still showing partially shipped on my NDC order. I have tracking (but no movement) on my size 6, my men's and PS pairs still say "preparing to ship".  Thought for sure I would see something more today. :\

Took a while for my pair to ship. One pair shipped yesterday, one pair today.

Ya footlocker I went to yesterday was of course on some straight ********.  Girls at counter without a doubt holding down pairs for dudes.

Called at 530 and asked if they had unclaimed mens paris and she was like yes and I asked specfically for a 10.5 which she said were 2.  Now I completely understand someone may have waited for the final 30 mins to claim but, both of them???  On top of that I got to the mall at 546 and was asked if I needed help and just said I was going to wait on any unclaimed mens pairs.  Meanwhile there's a group of dudes just sitting on the fitting benches just chilling on phones obviously waiting and they were joking around with this girl previous to her asking me.  After I told he what I was there for she was like I don't think we have any unclaimed men sizes and I asked if she could check so I don't waste my time.  She flips some papers and says yep we only have youth sizes now.  

Felt like sticking around anyway till 6 but, was almost embarrassed for her to blatantly lie like that.  I mean sure it's possible she wasn't lying but, 2 unclaimed pairs there 30 mins before closing and BOTH gone 16 mins later.  Meanwhile all the dudes she bones just waiting to pick up their pairs hassle free.  Shady *** chicken heads.  

Thank you for the sz.18 story bruh. Had me rollin so hard that my damn stomach hurt.

Last edited:
8 pairs remaining in almost every size at FC at $325 .... These kids are going to wait weeks to make $45-60? Good for the resellers.

Ya footlocker I went to yesterday was of course on some straight ********.  Girls at counter without a doubt holding down pairs for dudes.

Called at 530 and asked if they had unclaimed mens paris and she was like yes and I asked specfically for a 10.5 which she said were 2.  Now I completely understand someone may have waited for the final 30 mins to claim but, both of them???  On top of that I got to the mall at 546 and was asked if I needed help and just said I was going to wait on any unclaimed mens pairs.  Meanwhile there's a group of dudes just sitting on the fitting benches just chilling on phones obviously waiting and they were joking around with this girl previous to her asking me.  After I told he what I was there for she was like I don't think we have any unclaimed men sizes and I asked if she could check so I don't waste my time.  She flips some papers and says yep we only have youth sizes now.  

Felt like sticking around anyway till 6 but, was almost embarrassed for her to blatantly lie like that.  I mean sure it's possible she wasn't lying but, 2 unclaimed pairs there 30 mins before closing and BOTH gone 16 mins later.  Meanwhile all the dudes she bones just waiting to pick up their pairs hassle free.  Shady *** chicken heads.  
I don't even trust the unclaimed pairs anymore...

Same thing happened to a couple of my buddies once , seems like some of these workers are corrupt af brah

View media item 1281428
Untitled by Freshsince83, on Flickr

I don't post in here much, but this is probably the best release of the year IMO. I haven't bought a pair of Jordan's all year ( except for the pair of cigars I stumbled upon by accident) but I must admit JB did their thing on these. Quality on my pair is excellent, and it seems they paid attention to the little details ( matte paint on the midsole is as close to how the OG pair as it gets. The infrared color is a bit off but all in all this release was solid. Here's my few pairs of infras.

I don't post in here much, but this is probably the best release of the year IMO. I haven't bought a pair of Jordan's all year ( except for the pair of cigars I stumbled upon by accident) but I must admit JB did their thing on these. Quality on my pair is excellent, and it seems they paid attention to the little details ( matte paint on the midsole is as close to how the OG pair as it gets. The infrared color is a bit off but all in all this release was solid. Here's my few pairs of infras.
@freshsince83

Congrats on the addition and also very cool collection right there!!!

Sorry if this question pissed some of you guys off, but are the infrared 6s were one of the last Jays to be released to this year or there 1 or 2 more jays  to go?

Still can't believe how bogus they went in on youth pairs without the 3M.  Think that's something that really set this shoe apart.  Good to see that even with such a mega GR that they got these right.  Def. my fav. pair this year although it could've been the 3M 13's if they had just done the toe box all black.  

Can't wait for my pair to get here and am keeping an eye out for a restock so I can double on these.  Like the bred 4's I have I really regret not doubling up on those cause even being cautious those shoes show signs of wear quick and every thing shows up on material.  

I have a size 12 in the cart from NDC yesterday. No lie. Just happened to log in and it was there. Still deciding if I want it or not since I have a couple already.

View media item 1281428

Nice set :pimp:

8 pairs remaining in almost every size at FC at $325 .... These kids are going to wait weeks to make $45-60? Good for the resellers.
Soooo basically their value is  Average about $250-260 give or take.

The amount of BS I see at my Local Sneaker "marketplace" groups that's charging $300 and **** LOL

Back
Top Bottom