Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

First time seeing that video. The dialect sounds like Texas? Good thing the raffles are on these days, not perfect, but safer than mobs of people fighting over sneakers!

My PLUG said they got the Columbia's already sitting in they Back Stockroom...

They been already selling them... Early prices going from $325-400 is what Heads been paying so far...

I told him ... NAH i'll wait a few weeks n grab them at $200 + tax

Last edited:
What was to be expected after the phrase got thrown around in a thread for a mass GR? I'd first seen the whole "Pizza Party" movement during the AJ1 Bred thread last year and it seemed like the play on words was designated for the more exclusive/limited releases. Cats out the bag now.The Pizza Party affect has been diminished.

Had to go in my storage so hope this helps, you kan obviously tell the difference in the two reds on the shoes with the infrared being a little brighter, but funny thing is the laces in the Crimson 3's matches the infrared perfectly View media item 1282066View media item 1282067

Repped. This is what is was looking for. From these pics, I can't see a pink hue. I guess I'll have to wait to see them in person upon delivery. The suspense is killing me.

I did see the White Infrareds in person, and I hated them.

Last edited:
What was to be expected after the phrase got thrown around in a thread for a mass GR? I'd first seen the whole "Pizza Party" movement during the AJ1 Bred thread last year and it seemed like the play on words was designated for the more exclusive/limited releases. Cats out the bag now.The Pizza Party affect has been diminished.
Is going back to its original roots, we are planning the next one for the rumored NA OG 1 Chicago next summer.

shoe gawds gotta shine down on me for this one.......the prices i'm seeing is smh-worthy
What prices are you encountering?

flight club esque....

shoe gawds gotta shine down on me for this one.......the prices i'm seeing is smh-worthy
Shine down on you for missing one of the easiest releases of the year?

These can be had easily for no more than $250 shipped, sounds like you don't want them badly enough.
lol.... caught the vapors from all sites my guy. even called and spoke with a FNL rep who told me my sz wasnt processing because it was out of stock ......but they tweeted it was literally 3 min after we got off the phone. id rather wait for a restock and pay retail or less like I have been, than to get duped.
easy cop mainly determines location. there are no Nike Towns in this state. when you only have a handful of stores in your area, most being shady, nothing's easy.
patience is key for me.....

i think youre right. online,raffle, lineup, random restock, nothing is really easy to cop these days. anyone saying that probably wears smaller sizes like under 11. I think 11-12 are harder to get in general, again it does depend on the shoe and brand.

Back
Top Bottom