Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

can some one PLEASE explain to me this pizza party... because I'm [emoji]128128[/emoji]lost
It was just a jordan 1 bred thing from that thread last year. Just means everybody is getting their pairs and eating.

just commenting so I can stay updated on when drops happen hopefully . I can squeeze in somewhere
patience is a virtue, if your patient you'll catch a pair from a retailer somehow by just hanging around here. What size u need?

Last edited:
yes patien
It was just a jordan 1 bred thing from last year. Just means everybody is getting their pairs and eating.
patience is a virtue, if your patient you'll catch a pair from a retailer somehow by just hanging around here. What size u need?
ce. I hear that slot. and 10.

ooh
It was just a jordan 1 bred thing from that thread last year. Just means everybody is getting their pairs and eating.
alright then . nothing major.

I gotta get my hand on a pair of these. They look amazing!! Should I try to cop while they're hot or expect the resell price to drop in a month?

I don't see why any of you should be complaining just pick up Angelus infrared and fix it yourself

infrared on left infrared 23 on right

The 3m on this makes the shoe

2dgq1w1.jpg

Now We're Repainting Brand New Jordan's??? 

If your a dude who does Custom work i get it......

But anyone else??   That's doin too much ....imo

There's guys in here returning shoes that they probably raffled/camped online for just saying this would save em from a full L

Last edited:
[@=/u/142106/hamiltonrh]@hamiltonrh[/@] You definitely shouldve spoken to a manager, or even district manager because half the time the store managers doesn't even care about tbe issue.

True. I'm trying not to be an *** about it. I think cause I'm female I'm a little calmer about the situation. I did take my brother with me and when I told him what the text messages said he was hotter than fish grease and ready to go but its not worth it.  I was not about to have him get arrested over someone's lame sense of humor. 

female nter? wow never knew. good.

I don't see why any of you should be complaining just pick up Angelus infrared and fix it yourself

2dgq1w1.jpg
I honestly don't know why JB didn't just give us a more unamuiously accepted darker shade of "infrared." Thats just my opinion, not trying to rustle any feathers or anything nor am I complaining. This 2014 JB infrared has grown on me overtime tho, and I don't really see it as straight up pink like I use to tho when I copped the white infrareds back in February. It's just a lighter shade of "infrared" in my humble opinion. Would I rather them be darker like the ones painted in this pic tho? Yes. Again that's just me tho. Dope pic by the way and nice work

Last edited:
I honestly don't know why JB didn't just give us a more unamuiously accepted darker shade of "infrared." Thats just my opinion, not trying to rustle any feathers or anything nor am I complaining. This 2014 JB infrared has grown on me overtime tho, and I don't really see it as straight up pink like I use to tho when I copped the white infrareds back in February. It's just a lighter shade of "infrared" in my humble opinion. Would I rather them be darker like the ones painted in this pic tho? Yes. Again that's just me tho. Dope pic by the way and nice work

That's their way of getting you to buy the next Black Infrared 6 when it comes out. I'm sure it will be the right color next time.

It's like once you find a way to get js for retail u can't tell no one because it gets exploited and burned out. Let me take nt fam on a 3 yr sneaker ride for copping js.

2011- it was easy to buy from Nike.com with very little lag (except black Friday/concord release)

2012- I was eating off random restocks b4 everyone knew about it bcuz once a j was sold out...u had to go to a reseller most thought. Nike would crash on release day so I would rest for a restock.

2013- ok ppl ruined restocks and Nike didn't make it no better by publicizing it. So I'd be the first to pick up my js at the outlet. I'm buying because I like the kick not flip it.

2014- Nike outlet ruined lol they take phone orders on certain days because these bean heads want to give up sources to Nike personnel and order multiple pairs smh lol. Exploited retros hard. I remember when phone orders could be made any time....

I rest my case....lurkers keep trying I'm almost done with my retro collection.
*takes a bow*

2dgq1w1.jpg
How'd you paint the shoe so you don't "accidentally" smudge the other part of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom