Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Bruh...... Thanks these new cats coming here talking about pizza parties. Smh... New members putting pizza in their Avy's knowing dang well they heard the term yesterday!!!

My PLUG said they got the Columbia's already sitting in they Back Stockroom...

They been already selling them... Early prices going from $325-400 is what Heads been paying so far...

I told him ... NAH i'll wait a few weeks n grab them at $200 + tax

This is true. My sisters boyfriend works at Finishline and they are in the stockroom.

angus is peppered for that
mean.gif
 That Phrase

Pantones Pizza Party

Pizza Party Legends

Pizza Party Pizza Party.

Come at me, breh.

PIZZA PARTY ALL YEAR LONG

98 short moto. no they only made blue,yellow,red i believe and theres the 01 version in which the white north face symbol is black and there is additional padding

thanks. the black 01 if it exists would be hot. I got a couple of nfs.
i got a black 94 highline but I reaalllly want a blue black highline 8) hard to find a large

Nice picture fresh. tho your infras are hiding under the pant blanket. :lol:

nice still.

Repped. This is what is was looking for. From these pics, I can't see a pink hue. I guess I'll have to wait to see them in person upon delivery. The suspense is killing me.

I did see the White Infrareds in person, and I hated them.
Yea in person tells the story, really easy to see the difference

Verification that these were pink. Check the crimsons thread. People didnt want them because they were pink.
Don't know where u kame from, I was posting these for a member, and u obviously have no idea what your talkin bout because the infrared are way closer to pinkish than the crimsons

Anybody got some yeezy foams to compare the infrared on these compared to the solar on the foams? I do except my infrared 6s are in the mail.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom