Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

My pair came in from UI. However, I'm noticing my homie's UI size 10's have the same label as some of the Weekend Drop pairs...

View media item 1284173
My personal size 11 looks fine though
View media item 1284180
What's going on here? These legit? Is UI an authorized Jordan dealer?

That's the European size tag placed over the original one. My pair from UI had one as well, I just peeled it off. UI is 100% legit bro.

People complaining about the size tag being different on the box (from international pairs), just gently peel it off because the original tag should still be there.

Welp........I guess I start looking for someone on CL that wont knock me over the head.  Clocks ticking.  If I wait too 2 years too long they will be 400+
laugh.gif

The stress and pain from the couch! LOL Yeah, that's a whole lot of stress. It's funny watching some people try to justify resellers prices.. It's like they have to convince themselves it's ok to pay asinine prices.

That's the European size tag placed over the original one. My pair from UI had one as well, I just peeled it off. UI is 100% legit bro.

I believe they're legit. Shoes look proper. But are they an authorized dealer? And is dope factory? I know they're both on the legit list but very curious.

I was reading on page 717 and look like DTLR did there drop already, dude was posting confirmation screenshots and all

Back
Top Bottom