Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I guess it's a wrap?
mean.gif

I believe they're legit. Shoes look proper. But are they an authorized dealer? And is dope factory? I know they're both on the legit list but very curious.

Yes, Urban Industry is an authorized Nike/Jordan Retailer.

Ebay & Weekend drop prices are hilarious!! I can't believe cats for the oke doke! Don't get caught up in the HYPE. That's all this is.

Those lacelocks looks great for something being almost 24 years old, how's your kicks looking?

My kicks are dead. The durabuck fell apart while I wore them heavy starting from late last year. Definitely not a material that lasts.

Last edited:
Is there something going down on Finishline? I'm getting the WAITING like it's a big release when the 6 dropped on Friday?

Resellers not going to budge I see. They seem to have formed a united front and appear ready to sit on these by all means until they get their asking price.

Last edited:
I'm calling a 12am drop, I can already hear all the Wall Street investors and Chinese billionaires hitting refresh on their keyboards as we speak.
You might be right but if they do it at 12 then its Tuesday and not a Monday restock so that would be false advertising. Lol I'm thinking the 11th hour just so people won't go any crazier than they already are. I shall keep what I have see if it works or trade it away. I'll check in with ya'll in the morning. Good luck. Hopefully some of ya'll get to eat and won't get a visit from

Who remembers him? LOL

Last edited:
2012 was the best cyber monday when I came to kicks. . Finish line dropped concords almost a yr later.. :smile:

Resellers not going to budge I see. They seem to have formed a united front and appear ready to sit on these by all means until they get their asking price.

Yep, from what it seems. It's so crazy though I remember the dude NewYorkCompany or Chrispi (I think they're the same people) would message other buyers not to lower their prices and to raise it so it would overall raise the price on the already limited sought after shoes. :smh:

Good night y'all. I hope some of you get what you want. I'll be on the lookout for a size 12 US. And, no I'm not paying resale price. 

Yep, from what it seems. It's so crazy though I remember the dude NewYorkCompany or Chrispi (I think they're the same people) would message other buyers not to lower their prices and to raise it so it would overall raise the price on the already limited sought after shoes.
mean.gif
Be patient. Every bubble bursts. 

My kicks are dead. The durabuck fell apart while I wore them heavy starting from late last year. Definitely not a material that lasts.
Wow, you wore them recently? Were they your originals that you had from '91. I'm surprised they didn't implode and that they still fit. I think I was a size 8 back then, may have been my last 8. Started adding full sizes each year for a while.

2012 was the best cyber monday when I came to kicks. . Finish line dropped concords almost a yr later.. :smile:

Man I ate when finishline dropped concords, Bred 4s, playoff 12s, Bred 11 and 13s. Been hoping for a random drop like that again since lol.

Yeah, and Flight Club is moving heavy units for the Holidays!! The online stock had about 8 per size yesterday, now they're around 1/2 until they start loading their storage room stock.

Back
Top Bottom