Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Man I ate when finishline dropped concords, Bred 4s, playoff 12s, Bred 11 and 13s. Been hoping for a random drop like that again since lol.

Nothing good since. .they don't have them massive restocks.. well restock as good as thst one

dtlr ain't right for having people constantly refreshing since the morning... i'm pretty sure them 2 dudes that said they were doing that are passed out at their computer right now..

i have a feeling that the pairs that went up earlier were all they had  

Last edited:
^^ Econ 101

DTLR order from earlier today is "Ready To Ship"
Boys gonna get his pair earlier than I expected..
hip-hop-hooray-o.gif

Again... Not '91
1993.  I think I had this as a cassette single.

If you haven't got a pair by now respectfully you need to just accept the L and cop from a reputable seller on eBay or pray for a NDC restock. It's beyond wrong how people are waiting to get their hopes up. Better to just pay the extra $50 or so and have the peace of mind knowing your pair is on its way. The waiting in limbo can be exhausting. I'm off to sleep. Good luck to those that are still pairless.:x

If you haven't got a pair by now respectfully you need to just accept the L and cop from a reputable seller on eBay or pray for a NDC restock. It's beyond wrong how people are waiting to get their hopes up. Better to just pay the extra $50 or so and have the peace of mind knowing your pair is on its way. The waiting in limbo can be exhausting. I'm off to sleep. Good luck to those that are still pairless.:x

QFT, the wait is shaving years off dudes' lives...

These are my favorite J's of ALL TIME.  First pair of J's I ever owned back in '91...  I haven't doubled up on a pair since the Concord XI's and BC 3's in 2011, but two pairs was a must for me.  I was even able to score an extra pair for my buddy who tried, and struck out, online.  This will be my last Jordan pickup for the foreseeable future.  Hope everyone who's getting the shoe for the shoe, gets a pair and enjoys them. 

Got my pair from finish line and they are nice in person. I love the 3m on these and the infrared just pops on these and look way better than the white pair. The quality just sucks and I never complain unless it legitimate and the toe box on these is mad scuffed smh

Last edited:

This will be my last Jordan pickup for the foreseeable future.  
THIS!

I only see myself copping another Retro if one of these release

Bordeaux VII's

Space Jam X1's

DMP VI's

Aqua VIII's

dtlr ain't right for having people constantly refreshing since the morning... i'm pretty sure them 2 dudes that said they were doing that are passed out at their computer right now..

i have a feeling that the pairs that went up earlier were all they had  
They don't care 
laugh.gif

I disagree, if you lurk on FB local fb pages, and websites these will fall into your lap. This is December, the month where too much stuff comes out and people will be forced to sell after a while. I know I caught one pair today local " guy needed rent $" with holidays coming up and bills also due from Black Friday in a few weeks. I refuse to overpay.

This was my first jordan brand purchase since the DMP 11s and the last shot 14s before that (05 i think)

Unless Spacejams or Bred 1s rerelease i'm gonna take a back seat.

Wow, you wore them recently? Were they your originals that you had from '91. I'm surprised they didn't implode and that they still fit. I think I was a size 8 back then, may have been my last 8. Started adding full sizes each year for a while.

I bought em sole swapped 2 years ago. shoulda kept it a collectors piece. Haha

Back
Top Bottom