Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Those "remastered" OG Chicago 1's that drop in May are a must as well. Consider that to be my next attempted JB pick up.

I'm not a one guy outside the Royals and Breds. Call me a hypebeast idc.
just Need those (even though i have the 2011 Bordeauxs)

Literally saw the instagram post 19 seconds after they posted it....where are the shoes???? *&^&%$&(P*(&^&*%^^&%$%^&*(()(*&&^^%$%$#$%^&^^!!!!!&!*&)!

They don't care 
laugh.gif
They should.  It's a good way to lose future business from the people they pissed off
In this climate, you lose one customer and you gain 5. They can do what they want right now. Releases are guaranteed sell outs now. 

ridiculous, they leaked them earlier, and listed what they could salvage and pull a fast one. smh...

yeah..the hype is real on these

hate to say it, but these may actually hit 350-400 in a few years. theyre one of the most iconic shoes in the entire Jordan line. look at how much the prices on the Infrared pack jumped.

hate to say it, but these may actually hit 350-400 in a few years. theyre one of the most iconic shoes in the entire Jordan line. look at how much the prices on the Infrared pack jumped.
this is gonna be like how black cement 3s and bred 4s were....readily available until everyone trashed their pairs and two-three years later and they're going for $300+ DS

this is gonna be like how black cement 3s and bred 4s were....readily available until everyone trashed their pairs and two-three years later and they're going for $300+ DS

exactly. theres so many factors to why these will raise in price

-the most coveted color of the Jordan 6
-Mike won his first ring and finals MVP in them
-they were Ye's go to shoe for years (he even wore them in the College Dropout album cover)
-theyve always been a shoe that has sold for no less than 300
-instant sell out
-high fashion staple
-a retro true to the original sans the slight color difference and nike air

May... they're going for close to 275 now and the market is flooded. They going to reach that no problem. This reminds me of the 2010 Flint 13 release and look what those are going for now and these are made better

Back
Top Bottom