Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Just got my 6s from fnl, they got a scuff on toe box but ah o well, I would recommend if u have wide feet like me stick with ur regular sz , I think the material makes the shoes a bit more tts just my opinion

My late ordered WL pair is now "in progress" again. Called NDC and they said it finally cleared the "order acknowledgement stage and should ship today."

If so that's quatro fo da papi.....
pimp.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The 1st retro of the 17's will hit clearance racks! :D

I did, they didn't have my size. #TBF :tongue:
I just sold my 17's from 2001
OG Black's
DS in the CASE and Box for $440.00

I think the White's are worth more...
Did you pick them up on sale when they originally released? I don't think 17s would do well if released next week with the case again and err thing.

Anyone figure out how to get the scuff marks off of the toeboxes? First two pairs were fine, but the 3rd pair I just got is jacked tf up. :smh:

My only pair is the same... scuff marks on the toeboxes that I was unable to wipe off....

Don't really care because I'm going to be wearing them to the ground but wish my double up pair (whenever I manage to get it) won't have these QC issues :nerd:

P.S: if anyone is successful removing these scuff please share :pimp:

Im athletic, no wide feet, med arch, and dont have anything close to cankles lol. And they fit TTS. So whats my problem?

Same.... I honestly don't believe any sizing when it comes to Jordans... I wear 8 on every single J, even when ppl demand you should size down

Now for foams and certain Lebron's is a different story...

Snitches get stitches :lol:

It's not right...The prices they ask are exorbitant and we have the bot and corruption issue because at the end of the day, someone chooses to pay that price for shoes. if no one paid the price then it would stop. 

Every week, a shoe that's $180 comes out. You at minimum ask $280, which gets you an $80 profit max. Some resellers want $350....that's the price of 2 pairs....and they want it for EVERY release. They try to do it as a job. One reseller in particular wants $425 for the Columbias....I don't understand how these big companies allow one person to buy 100 pairs of stock and not know that store manager is getting kickback $$$$ off each shoe. 100x50=5000. NICE BONUS huh? 

And if nike didn't attach release dates to stuff and/or just restocked shoes over and over randomly with no warning...it would slow it down. 

no one buys up iphones and resells them because they cost $700+ to buy outright. 

but the biggest online shoe community can change this. 

I still have a few shoes left to buy but at large im retired. 

i agree and the bolded statement is def. me. i like how that sounds so that's how i'll describe where i'm at til i'm done...

"retired at large"
:nthat: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom